register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
LMost
Dogsey Senior
LMost is offline  
Location: US
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 471
Male 
 
15-07-2016, 09:06 PM

Trish and Mouse Upate

Well thankfully they seem to have finally gotten her meds to a piont where everything is currently stable. (Been 2 months now with no hospital runs).

He still sticks to her like glue and watches over her, anytime she is moving in the wheelchair or with her walker, he's directly beside her. He's helped her from falling countless times at this piont.

Pictures show them side by side and just how big his head and neck are getting.
So far he's filling out nicely.
In the pictures there arguing over the ouch, as last picture show, he gave in and gave up the couch to her.







Even when she's getting a shower this is where he stay and give up moving him.
Reply With Quote
Losos
Dogsey Veteran
Losos is offline  
Location: Suffolk, England
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,068
Male  Silver Supporter 
 
15-07-2016, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by LMost View Post
Well thankfully they seem to have finally gotten her meds to a point where everything is currently stable.
Hi Larry, I'm very pleased to read that and I'm extremely impressed with Mouse's devotion to your wife, it must be a relief to you that he sticks by her side, apart from you there's probably not many others who would be so devoted.

Truly demonstrates the saying "Mans (or womens) best friend"
Reply With Quote
LMost
Dogsey Senior
LMost is offline  
Location: US
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 471
Male 
 
15-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Hi Larry, I'm very pleased to read that and I'm extremely impressed with Mouse's devotion to your wife, it must be a relief to you that he sticks by her side, apart from you there's probably not many others who would be so devoted.

Truly demonstrates the saying "Mans (or womens) best friend"
Ty.
I could not asked for a dog to naturally do what he does with her.

She must call him for anyone to enter the back yard or the house, when she does he is fine and just lays in front of her.
Reply With Quote
tawneywolf
Moderator
tawneywolf is offline  
Location: Bolton
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 24,075
Female  Gold Supporter 
 
15-07-2016, 09:45 PM
He is such a good and faithful friend to her, no one could ask anymore of him. So lucky he is there for her and looks after her so very well
Reply With Quote
LMost
Dogsey Senior
LMost is offline  
Location: US
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 471
Male 
 
16-07-2016, 01:21 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
He is such a good and faithful friend to her, no one could ask anymore of him. So lucky he is there for her and looks after her so very well
Ty, it is a lot of help knowing he is there for her while I'm at work.
Reply With Quote
Ms. M
Dogsey Junior
Ms. M is offline  
Location: Central Luzon, Philippines
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 178
Female 
 
16-07-2016, 01:24 AM
This story touches my heart Thank's for sharing this with us.
Reply With Quote
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Nippy is offline  
Location: South Devon
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 22,393
Female 
 
16-07-2016, 08:23 AM
He is THE greatest friend anyone could wish for.
What a handsome beast he is too
Reply With Quote
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Sue L is offline  
Location: East Sussex
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,501
Female 
 
16-07-2016, 08:42 AM
He is a loyal and trusting companion and you could not ask for a better friend to look after your wife. Pleased she has been stable for some time now and long may it continue and hopefully she will improve further.
Reply With Quote
LMost
Dogsey Senior
LMost is offline  
Location: US
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 471
Male 
 
17-07-2016, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
He is THE greatest friend anyone could wish for.
What a handsome beast he is too
Ty he is a blessing with her.
Reply With Quote
LMost
Dogsey Senior
LMost is offline  
Location: US
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 471
Male 
 
17-07-2016, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
He is a loyal and trusting companion and you could not ask for a better friend to look after your wife. Pleased she has been stable for some time now and long may it continue and hopefully she will improve further.
Ty,
He has shown the best qualities of the breed and I'm truly thankful for it.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Photo Trish and Mouse out and about LMost General Dog Chat 8 12-05-2016 07:25 PM
Positive Vibes Please Trish and Mouse update 2/12 LMost General Dog Chat 7 13-02-2016 07:53 PM
F.A.O. Trish mutthouse Other Pets & Animals 5 26-10-2006 05:50 PM
Hello from Trish & Molly Mollydog Your Introductions 28 10-06-2005 10:29 AM

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top