View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2011, 09:19 PM
I used to collect for the Muscular Dystrophy charity once a year in Norwich City centre and used to take Parker along with me as his good looks and the many tricks he can do help people cough up!

All went really well until he suddenly noticed his reflection in a shop glass door nearby and he went berserk growling. Unfortunately this happened when an elderly man was walking through the door into the shop and he thought Parker was growling at him! Bet he never thought he could move so quickly! Very embarrassing moment.
HiHoSilver
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-02-2011, 11:03 PM
Then there was the Great Dane I had many years ago who adored going out in the car - until it rained.His whole life he never got over his fear of windscreen wipers.You can believe I checked the weather reports VERY carefully before taking the great numpty for a drive - there's nothing comical about 70 odd kilos of hysterical dog doing 90 mph circuits of a car interior..When I was caught out by an unexpected shower all I could do was either pull over and wait it out or drive on with a windscreen I couldn't see out of.The former was usually favourite!
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2011, 11:12 PM
.. Tupac used to baffle himself at the local supermarket.. sliding doors..he would see his reflection..go forward to investigate...but the 'strange dog' would disappear lol..(ie the doors would open).. step back the dog was there again..over n over..he wasnt scared but it sure was funny
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-02-2011, 12:40 AM
love the storyies.... keep !!!!!them comming
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2