View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Aww look at them, what a beautiful pair, I love the one of Rossi watching the squirrel, i'd have that framed. Stunning pictures. x

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Both stunning, glad OH isn't here he loves the breed
Good job i'm bringing Star and not Maddy to the walk then.
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Gorgeous dogs, can ever have enough pics of those two stunners......
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2009, 06:00 AM
Think the theme might be motorbike riders......

Beautiful dogs - fit, healthy and obviously very happy. Thanks for sharing, and more photos would be appreciated - there's no such thing as "too many"
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2009, 08:09 AM
Fantastic photos and gorgeous dogs. I used to dog-sit a Weim for two weeks and fell in love with the breed as they are so much fun! I'd love to own one in the future but when we have a bigger house.

And definitely no such thing as too many photos. I've got over 800 of Monty on my laptop and hes only 8 months old!!
EnR
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-06-2009, 10:00 AM
You want more pictures? You are feeding another addiction of mine - taking photos of my dogs.

As for the names, we didn't intend to have a theme. I named Enzo after the Ferrari and I agreed that my husband could name Rossi, who is named after the motorcycle rider. It was just a coincidence that they were both Italian motor racing names, too!

Here's some more pictures.

EnR
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-06-2009, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Fantastic photos and gorgeous dogs. I used to dog-sit a Weim for two weeks and fell in love with the breed as they are so much fun! I'd love to own one in the future but when we have a bigger house.
They're not bothered about the size of your house, it's the size of your sofa that's important!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Gorgeous pics of the boys, Sarah. They are looking fab!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Originally Posted by EnR View Post
They're not bothered about the size of your house, it's the size of your sofa that's important!
....as it should be

Lovely photos - thanks for feeding my additiction
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Beauties both of them, love their names, so suits them, must be the only breed I have seen without its tail docked that doesn't look strange with a tail, you know what I mean, as if it was meant to be there...absolutely stunning xx
EnR
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-06-2009, 01:41 PM
I know what you mean, but it only looks strange on other breeds because you're used to seeing them docked. Doberman tails curl up at the end which looks quite funny but I love them! Enzo was the only one in his litter that wasn't docked and I had a hell of a job getting a breeder to agree. Rossi's breeder didn't want to dock, but all the other owners except one wanted their puppies docked. It meant that I didn't get to choose either of my dogs because the rest of the litter were docked at 3 days so I had to trust the breeder to choose one for me. If I'd had to choose Enzo at 8 weeks I probably would have chosen an easier one.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >