Female 

15-08-2011, 01:06 PM
great piccies lauren, jake gets even more handsome everytime i see him
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by Dolce View Post
magic, i was there on saturday, we managed to be under the trees during the showers! We started in carfin, then dalzell estate paths, barons haugh, then a sleep at my mums (for us both).

ive got a pic of maddie spark out at the end as well, will post them later!!

i got a bit lost after passing all the twitchers huts, ended up coming out in camp street! had to enlist sat nav on the phone to get me out of there, walked through mwel town centre. Wasnt sure what people would think of a gsd in the pedestrian street, and met a lad with a 1yr gsd coming the other way. Not that maddie bats an eyelid, but i didnt want others to be scared of her.
The must have been a long walk walking from Carfin I'm not far from Carfin, and walk to Baron's Haugh. Did you go down the New Craig road? I was going to come back that way, and cut through the Craig to get home but I was hungry so went the main road way so I could get a roll

You should definitely post the pics

How did you end up coming out at Camp street I usually go in by Fir Park, and come back out that way after going in a big circle, but if I go with Robyn (GSDlover4ever) then we go out at Muirhouse, and go our separate ways from there. I either walk home, or get the bus if I am being lazy I used to live right next to Baron's Haugh, and when we had Sam it was his daily walk so I know it really well

I often take Jake up to the town centre, and no one bothers with him. I work up there, and often see a guy with 2 rotties, and no one bothers with them either

Originally Posted by lisa01uk87 View Post
great piccies lauren, jake gets even more handsome everytime i see him
Thanks You should post more pics of your 2, Xeva must be huge now!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 06:05 PM
I have such a soft spot for Jake, even though I don't know him.......I think it is because he reminds me a little of our last dog.

Wonderful pics and please could you send some of that rain our way, we need it desperately.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Lovely pictures. I think Jake has filled out a lot, he looks a lot more masculine in the face!
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 06:15 PM
Im not gonna say it, must have restaint, not saying it.......arrrrrrrr I cant help myself Im coming to steal him!!!!!!
Dolce
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-08-2011, 08:30 PM
[QUOTE=lozzibear;2330409]The must have been a long walk walking from Carfin I'm not far from Carfin, and walk to Baron's Haugh. Did you go down the New Craig road? I was going to come back that way, and cut through the Craig to get home but I was hungry so went the main road way so I could get a roll

You should definitely post the pics

How did you end up coming out at Camp street I usually go in by Fir Park, and come back out that way after going in a big circle, but if I go with Robyn (GSDlover4ever) then we go out at Muirhouse, and go our separate ways from there. I either walk home, or get the bus if I am being lazy I used to live right next to Baron's Haugh, and when we had Sam it was his daily walk so I know it really well

I often take Jake up to the town centre, and no one bothers with him. I work up there, and often see a guy with 2 rotties, and no one bothers with them either

We left carfin at 9am on saturday, i cut through ravenscraig and went up Dalzell Avenue. My old school is up there, been 15 years since i walked up there!

I had a map and everything, we followed the green/pink routes, then i cut down onto the clyde walkway after going to the wee graveyard. I got to a point where i thought, if i carry on, im going to come out in Strathie park so at that fork i headed up to the right............to camp street, i was aiming for Manse road!! never mind, Greggs was calling....

will have a go at posting pics.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Lozzie, Jake looks great there! looks like he is having plenty fun, Loui would have LOVED that big puddle! It looks a great place for a walk.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 08:37 PM
these street names sound familiar, were you west or east?

(A lot of these street names are in Edinburgh)

(but I think Barons Haugh is through the west?)
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
I have such a soft spot for Jake, even though I don't know him.......I think it is because he reminds me a little of our last dog.

Wonderful pics and please could you send some of that rain our way, we need it desperately.
Aw thanks Do you have any pics of your last dog? Would love to see him (or her)

You can gladly take the rain! Although, the last few days it has been drier thankfully! We had two days of none stop, battering down rain

Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Lovely pictures. I think Jake has filled out a lot, he looks a lot more masculine in the face!
Thanks Yeah, he has definitely filled out and I personally think he looks all male

Originally Posted by K'Ehleyr View Post
Im not gonna say it, must have restaint, not saying it.......arrrrrrrr I cant help myself Im coming to steal him!!!!!!
I will swap you for Khal and Ruby (I would take Sasi too, but I don't think I could cope with Devil pup... you can send her up once she is out of that stage though )

Originally Posted by Dolce View Post
We left carfin at 9am on saturday, i cut through ravenscraig and went up Dalzell Avenue. My old school is up there, been 15 years since i walked up there!

I had a map and everything, we followed the green/pink routes, then i cut down onto the clyde walkway after going to the wee graveyard. I got to a point where i thought, if i carry on, im going to come out in Strathie park so at that fork i headed up to the right............to camp street, i was aiming for Manse road!! never mind, Greggs was calling....

will have a go at posting pics.
Aw, yeah... that was the way I was going to go on my way back... until I got hungry I take Jake up ravenscraig quite a lot, its great up there There is a path that takes you down to the Strathy, and you end up going under the dual carriageway to Hamilton. I can't believe you got lost

Did you go to Our Ladys then? My OH went there

Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
Lozzie, Jake looks great there! looks like he is having plenty fun, Loui would have LOVED that big puddle! It looks a great place for a walk.
Thanks It's one of my favourite ever walks, and in the summer (when the weather is actual summer weather that is ) it looks absolutely gorgeous!

Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
these street names sound familiar, were you west or east?

(A lot of these street names are in Edinburgh)

(but I think Barons Haugh is through the west?)
Do you mean east or west of Motherwell, or Scotland?

Barons Haugh is in Motherwell, up behind the football stadium.
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 10:00 PM
i think its because you mentioned muirhouse (which is in edinburgh.) i used to live there it confused me to start with then i remembered there is more than one place with the same name

my photobucket is playing up which is why there have been no updated piccies of xeva but there are ones on book face, if you are on robyns bookface you will find me through there. will try and upload a few to photobucket though so i can show all some of xeva now at 9 months
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >