Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CovetKaty
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-02-2011, 10:02 PM

Heston's Mission Impossible (episode 2)

After watching the first episode the otherday, I was suprised to spot a memo up at work informing all the staff that there's going to be an episode about Cineworld Cinemas (my work) on, on the 1st of march.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/h...es-1/episode-2

That was the link we'd been told about and just as a laugh I'm going to watch it. I really can't see what he's trying to achieve mind you. Cinema food is expensive so it turns a profit not because we're trying to create some multi-sensory experience Also, curried popcorn? really? People don't even eat salty!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2011, 12:54 PM
I liked the first programme about the children's hospital though I did wonder if the children would have been so complimentary about the food had there not been tv cameras pointing at them and the chef in front of them!

I would hate to eat anything he designed last programme but I do think he is a genius with what he can do.
CovetKaty
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Aye, don't get me wrong I did really enjoy his "Feast" series where he did a theme for each one. It was amazing seeing what could be done with food. But he seems to be jumping on this "I'm a celebrity chef, I can fix everything!" bandwagon that seems to be cropping up :/