Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
Thats what i'm on. Only started using oral contraception about 18 months ago and i'm not entirely comfortable taking them but the fact I have no periods (which is a blessing) and no effects of a period (not a single pain, no sore boobs, no spotting at all - nothing) means I continue to take the pills, even though I dont actually need them.

The nurse said I could still get bleeding, pains and all that or I could be one of the lucky ones and get nothing. Fortunately, i'm one of the lucky ones. I did put alot of weight on though.
I've not put weight on on either of the contraceptives I've been on but apparently a lot of people do. I was on Microgynon before Cerazette and preferred that. I don't like my periods being chemically stopped completely. Don't get me wrong, I like not having them but I worry it might cause problems when I do want to come off it My doc said Cerazette stops a lot of peoples periods completely.

I get sore boobs and terrible cramps on Cerazette but I got them on Microgynon too.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3