Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 02:06 PM

Isla attacked, yet again!

This is starting to become a habit with poor old Fatty Isla. She seems to be constantly mobbed by idiot dog owners and their uncontrollable mutts.

Needless to say yesterday it was the turn of the Terrier to take chunks out of my dog.

Bl**dy useless owner comes round the corner with both her dogs off lead, her youngest is clearly severely dog aggressive. Does she have a lead on it? NOPE! Instead she's carrying one of those stupid rattle cans and proceeds to shake it like a woman possessed! Did the dog take any notice? Why of course not, instead it chased Isla for several minutes around me and when she finally got to me it sank it's teeth into her backside. This went on for several minutes with me holding Isla and trying to boot this dog away while it sank it's teeth into Isla's back end several more times and the owner flailing around telling Hugo what a naughty boy he was!

By the end of it all I had tears streaming down my face, Isla was terrified and I had uttered more obscenities that I care to mention!

I reported her to the Police yesterday, they said they'd send someone round. Instead I got a phone call in the early evening to say they didn't have anyone free to come out and could they ring me today to arrange an appointment.

They were supposed to ring at 12. I'm still waiting, surprise, surprise!

What is it with people these days, why would you let a dog aggressive dog off the lead so that it's free to maul someone else's dog?!!!!
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 02:08 PM
oh poor isla hope she is ok todayxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Oh Emma, I'm so sorry. I'm almost in tears just reading this. Hope Isla doesn't get too traumatised...... or am I too late with that wish?

Hugs honey xxx
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

oh no poor Isla, did she need the vets poor love.
I used to carry a stick when I walked morgan and I've been known to clunk the odd dog or two (oh and one owner on the back of the legs accidental of course).
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Poor Isla

She obviously knew about the dog's problem if she had the rattle can unless that was just for any bad behaviour which would probably explain the dog's behaviour

So sorry you've had to go through this, I hope you told her what you thought! I'd have gone mental!! (Not that that would help the dog)
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-05-2008, 02:21 PM
I hope your both o.k...
Sounds like the owner and dog could do with a slap!
Im sorry but if that was me..I to would of put the boot in and I wouldnt of missed!
The owner problery would of got one to!
Dont get me wrong I love all dogs..but for a dog to attack my dog for no reason...and her stupid owner running round with a poxie rattle can???? My blood would of been bubbling!
Rattle can my ar$$....how about using a lead or a muzzle for that matter!
Hope you dogs o.k...poor thing.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 04:44 PM
awe so sorry to read this, its really bad when people behave like that,,, I hope the police take it seriously and follow it up, hugs to you and isla, x
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 04:58 PM
Firstly I hope Isla isn't badly hurt and she has not been too affected. Poor you, it must have been scary.

What an utter prat of an owner, I hope the police do talk to her and put the fear of god up her. I think, if I were you, I would be carrying a walking stick as suggested just in case anything like this happens again. Though it would be a toss up whether it would be aimed at the dog or to knock the rattle where the sun don't shine

(((hugs))) to you both xxx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Sorry to hear this.I hope you and Isla are ok?
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 07:11 PM
if they were both off its what they call up here fair game , hope your ok and isla hasn't been too traumitised by it all xx
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »