Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 07:40 PM
I'm sure I replied to this thread last night

Really can't wait until all this is over for you, and you're in your new home........

Hope nothing else gets in the way xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2012, 06:36 AM
Congratulations H, and I am so happy to read that at last everything is going well for you. Now i can get ready to send you the message "Welcome to your new Home"
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Thanks Lou and Bev

Well, would you credit it! Just as I spent all day doing the utilities for the 11th May moving in day, and had the removal man here at 7.30 to give me a quote and pay up front, for the 4th but not knowing actually just where he's gonna take this furniture yet Spent 2 agonising phone calls to two very gutted families who have now lost their annual holiday in my little caravan, plus I'm giving them their money back and giving them a further FREE week either this year or next, all sorted, I like to be sooooo organised and I felt sooooo good, and THEN.........

I get this phone call from her agent, the one who was supposed to be negotiating over the week-end for that bladdy furniture for a ridiculous price so that she would condescend to allow us into her home on the 4th May (being the day we have to move out), to save us all the inconvenience. He tells me she has now AGREED for the additional £300 offered on top of the existing £700, that she will get the date changed with her solicitors and we take the furniture. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but then I had ignored her since exchange yesterday, and I had got myself all organised for the 11th hadn't I!! He then tells me he will ring her back now that I am happy with this, and then ring me straight back to do the necessary e-mail to her, to get it in writing for her to take to her solicitor and get the ball rolling. Well, I sat here for half an hour and heard nothing so I rang them back and guess where he was???? OUT!!!! The other bod knew nothing about it, but suggested I e-mail HER to confirm we agree and if she does, then we can start the process off. This I did half an hour ago and guess what??? Nuffink!!!! GRRRRRRRRR

Such a strange game she is playing huh?!!!!! I got her number!!!!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2012, 05:16 PM
You know, Helena, my guess is that the lady has been given the run around by her agent! A bad agent is a nightmare and the cause of many an upset. I wonder if he's been doing a bit of fibbing all round to be honest, ie telling you the lady hasn't been in contact and telling the lady that you haven't been in contact when, maybe, just maybe, both of you had. If that's the case, she may be thinking that you are the bad guy in this just as much as you think she is. Of course, I'm probably totally wrong and she's just a nutcase
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2012, 05:42 PM
I think you're quite right on that assumption about him being one of those "bad" agents Chris. In actual fact, I'm now sitting here thinking, he hasn't actually BEEN in touch with her again since last Friday about this furniture, afterall, he was off sick all of yesterday and according to her he never did ring her over the week-end. I have come to this assumption, because I've done what I've been told, and e-mailed her that we would be happy with the £300 but have heard nothing back (she could be in Sainsbury's I suppose!!!!)

A bad agent is a bad agent, and as much as he charms her, he's got his work cut out with me!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2012, 06:10 PM
E-mails to'ing and fro'ing like mad here between me and my seller, and looks like I'm gonna get what I wanted, i.e. move out and move IN on the same day - oh wouldn't that be just perfick!!!!!!

Balls in her court now, I know how to play this little game of hers now I'm well clued up!!!!!

My mouth has gone a very strange shade of brown here, ooooooer!!!!!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Oh heck, does this mean I've got to cross everything again?

Will do anyway just in case
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2012, 06:26 PM
If I ever move.... can you be my agent and negotiator????

Hope it all goes forward from now..... stuff is all going a funny shade, keeping it all crossed...
xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Lol! Yes keep 'em crossed please....the bad news is, you won't be able to UNcross it all until tomorrow mid-day when I will know for sure once she's been to her solicitor to get the date changed

Now she's gone awol on me again, but she might well have gone off for a lie down, she hasn't got the same stamina as me....obviously!!!! Ball's firmly back in her court though.....until the morning then
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Nuffink today! That's no surprise is it I knew there wouldn't be She waited until 6 o'clock to mail me that she has had "the day from hell" - do I care??? Nah!!!!

I do hope it stops raining when we move into our little caravan on Beauport though
Page 9 of 13 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »