Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2011, 07:17 PM

Kitchenalia/gadgets

How much stuff do we really need or use? Have just been trying to find a small oven dish(microwave bust few weeks ago) n couldn't believe all the stuff in the cupboards A bread maker, that can't use, a wok, endless oven trays, things without lids, pans, far too many plates n bowls(despite doing clear out, i thought last year). Think a trip to the local tip is is order, does anyone else have loads of useless/unused stuff?
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2011, 07:28 PM
Yes! We have a donut maker and a sandwich toaster that haven't been used for years. The breadmaker used to get used lots but hasn't been used for a while. The tassimo coffee maker goes through phases of being used.

We have drawers full of pineapple corers, spaghetti measurers, slicing and dicing stuff but hardly any of it gets used. One day, I will have a clear out!
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2011, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Yes! We have a donut maker and a sandwich toaster that haven't been used for years. The breadmaker used to get used lots but hasn't been used for a while. The tassimo coffee maker goes through phases of being used.

We have drawers full of pineapple corers, spaghetti measurers, slicing and dicing stuff but hardly any of it gets used. One day, I will have a clear out!
Pressure cooker?
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2011, 08:14 PM
I bought an Easiyo yoghurt maker the other day, but you have to buy sachets of base to make the yoghurt. Have used it once as it came with a sachet but need to purchase some more or it will be consigned to the back of the cupboard !!
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2011, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Pressure cooker?
I don't have one of them (don't encourage me!)

Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
I bought an Easiyo yoghurt maker the other day, but you have to buy sachets of base to make the yoghurt. Have used it once as it came with a sachet but need to purchase some more or it will be consigned to the back of the cupboard !!
Oh I have one of them - I love my easiyo - my chooks get through no end of natural yoghurt!