Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2010, 10:47 AM

Bionical for XBox360

I have a question from Daniel that I am hoping someone can help with. This is one of the games he received at Christmas and he is having difficulty with one bit. Clive and I have absolutely no idea how to help him

These are his words:
Just after the practice mission, when you get your arm back, you have to jump up and punch a pole, but I can't get him to jump high enough to reach the pole. I've tried pressing "A", (which is the jump button) 5 times but it won't jump high enough.

Can anyone please help?
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2010, 03:01 PM
Google the games name and then add walkthrough...there are normally full walkthroughs available which should help. Good Luck! I am as we speak jumping through canons on the back of Donkey Kong!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Google the games name and then add walkthrough...there are normally full walkthroughs available which should help. Good Luck! I am as we speak jumping through canons on the back of Donkey Kong!
Oh thanks Rach...I shall get Daniel onto it straight away...I'm not sure what you're doing looks like, but it sounds like fun xx