Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
astle9
Dogsey Senior
Male 

09-11-2010, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Did he? I know him really well, I must have missed it, do you have any info on that? He is VERY interested in the health of pedigree dogs (and non ped) in fact I went to a seminar on conformation and movement by him just two weeks ago. Ive never met a man more dedicated to the health of dogs than him. He is passionate about it, I cant see "genetics" being any further down the line to him.
I have looked but i cannot find his name if you go on youtube and look through the pedigree dogs exposed programme it is there, i think you will find that whoever pays the piper calls the tune.
He came across to me as someone who was saying what he was told to say.
astle9
Dogsey Senior
Male 

09-11-2010, 10:46 AM
not the chief vet sorry but the kennel club genetic consultant Sampson i think i have worked his name out too, my apologies to your friend and i fully retract that statement.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 11:38 AM
So - is this poor puppy still being dragged about? Or has someone told the owner how to lead-train a pup?
I haven`t seen anything about the little chap`s progress, so wonder if he`s still being hauled about.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by astle9 View Post
not the chief vet sorry but the kennel club genetic consultant Sampson i think i have worked his name out too, my apologies to your friend and i fully retract that statement.
Geoff Sampson is a consultant and nothing more. Retraction accepted completely.
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-11-2010, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
So - is this poor puppy still being dragged about? Or has someone told the owner how to lead-train a pup?
I haven`t seen anything about the little chap`s progress, so wonder if he`s still being hauled about.
see post 38
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 9 10 11 12