Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by micki
i agree but u would always get some people screaming about human rights.. The thing that always frightens me is that if someone is of the mentality that they can torture an innocent defenceless animal for fun i believe they are a very small step away from bein able to do the same to a child.It should b treated as the same..So dealt with as so.

I don't give a toss for human rights to be honest. Any 'human' who could do this to a lovely old pony that has done no harm to anybody lost their rights the moment they stuck that knife in her jugular vein I sincerely hope they find who did it and they are dealt with in a very painful way
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 02:06 PM
i just dont understand what goes through these sickos heads

run free little pony
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 02:16 PM
This is the newspaper article about it and a picture of the poor old girl

Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 02:28 PM
Poor Dolly, and her poor family. I cant for the life of me understand where the thougt to do such a thing comes from, whether spur of moment or pre planned.

i hope they find who did this, whoever it is needs to feel great pain.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by micki
i agree but u would always get some people screaming about human rights.. The thing that always frightens me is that if someone is of the mentality that they can torture an innocent defenceless animal for fun i believe they are a very small step away from bein able to do the same to a child.It should b treated as the same..So dealt with as so.
Sadly micki, it's a proven fact that they go on to torture/murder children. What a sick World we live in now!
Lizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-02-2006, 02:42 PM
Unfortunately these sort of attacks happen quite regularly. Some attacks have been linked to satanism and witchcraft, it's all very sick and disturbing.

Last year several newly born foals were attacked, they had been cut from anus to vagina, which is... beyond words I think. Around the same time another elderly pony was attacked by dogs, which is horrific enough, but the police found footprints at the scene, so somebody had taken their dogs to the pony and set them on the poor old thing.

You have to wonder what sort of world we live in sometimes.

Liz.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by Lizzy
Unfortunately these sort of attacks happen quite regularly. Some attacks have been linked to satanism and witchcraft, it's all very sick and disturbing.

Last year several newly born foals were attacked, they had been cut from anus to vagina, which is... beyond words I think. Around the same time another elderly pony was attacked by dogs, which is horrific enough, but the police found footprints at the scene, so somebody had taken their dogs to the pony and set them on the poor old thing.

You have to wonder what sort of world we live in sometimes.

Liz.

Oooh that is horrific Liz - the poor little babies. God I wish whoever was doing this could be caught and brought to justice for what they have done and then put their ugly mugs on the front page of the newspaper so everyone can see who they are and feel free to give them a good kicking if they want or maybe worse
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 03:00 PM
What is this world coming too

R.I.P. Dolly xx
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2006, 03:35 PM
That so so sad,poor thing
sweet dreams Dolly

I hope they catch whoever is responsible and inflinct servere pain
Sal
Leslie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-02-2006, 04:43 PM
Human beings are so awful. I don't know how anyone could hurt an animal.
Animals are better creatures than people. Animals will only attack out of a
survival instinct, people attack just to be cruel and malicious.

I remember there was a story here a few years ago. Out west somewhere
there were beautiful, wild horses. Someone shot them all.

Anyone who hurts or kills an animal should be destroyed.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >