Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-06-2005, 10:50 PM

The tales of Dog Web

I have decided to write the tales of DW, in which we enter much madness, speculate on crushes, plan internet weddings, accuse each other of being witches, try to escape, make plans to escape, get caught and brought back again and put in a straight jacket as disciplennary (sp?) action, and try and talk about our dogs!

So i thought how we would start it, is we each write our own little piece that follows on from the previous posters entry. It can be as mythical, or scary as u want. Make sure you end your post with lots of elipsies, and make sure your post ends leading onto something, so the next poster can create the entry around this.
This should be fun, i'll start us off!

The tales of Dog Web!

One fateful day, a young terrier loving boy was browsing the internet, when he came upon a site. He netered freeliy without a care in the world, and then it happened, the 3 witches placed their curse on him, and his fate became the same as so many. He became bound to this site, never being able to stay away.
After a few hours, he started to meet various people, the first person was...................................
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-06-2005, 10:58 PM
Have you seen this Luke

ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2005, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
Have you seen this Luke

Just saw that thread and I was in stitches!!! :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044