Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 05:06 AM

Wind of hurricane proportions

I had a litter on Sunday, its 5.05am here and i;m sat with the pups keeping mum company and making sure there all ok.
Bronwyms not normally a windy girl but at the moment phew, and I'm not even going to go into the smell even the pups crawl away.
Shes on her usual diet but because shes a poor eater I've introduced lambs milk into her diet which shes really enjoying so it seems a pity to stop it.
Come on you fabulous people I need help and sugguestions...or a heavy duty clothes peg!!!!
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 11:41 AM
hahahaha a big clothes peg coming your way hahahah that cheered me up,sorry im no good,hahahaha mayb you cud stick a magic tree to her bum,no sorry what food she eating ?it could be the lambs milk it does make them fart.ahhh bet the pups are lovely xxxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 11:47 AM
ah morgan star hun its defo the lambs milk , when any of mine have pups i put it in there diet just to help build em up again and they dnt half let rip girl , dnt know what to suggest except lorry loa of clothes pegs coming ur way .
what food is she on is it her usual brand and if so does she pass loads of wind with it
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Thank you all, Bronwyns a dreadful eater and having pups ahstn hwelped all that much. Shes on beta pup but at the moment were adding a bit of cooked chicken.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 02:44 PM
meant to say earlier morgan star congrats hope mum and pups continue to do well
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 09:23 PM
beta puppy also makes them fart if she is on the chicken variey the lamb one is not so bad,but they will stink a bit after eating all them after births,sorry youl have to put up with it,till her belly settles xx