View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
NorthernLass
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-12-2013, 02:20 PM
I have no idea whether her problem is with the woman or her actions but I certainly wouldn't assume anything as you have.

So you're not interested in what she had to say so felt it good manners to hijack her post - very mature.

Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Oh, please. Drama, drama. I wasn't trying to disrespect the OP, I didn't even address her personally so I'm not seeing what sense it makes to say that. I think you might need to pipe down a bit, nobody here disrespected her at all.

Her last thread about this woman was clear enough to me. Her feelings came through very strongly and it's clear to see that they haven't changed. The last thread about this same woman was many months ago and it seems that she has managed to keep up enough to bash her again on here.

Instead of mentioning her tattoos and cigarette like she did LAST time, she says that she looked "rough" and was in need of "a damn good scrub". Totally unnecessary IMO.

Let's make no mistake about this, this woman is one among MANY bad/questionable breeders and she also isn't the worst. Of THAT I can assure you. She has kept tabs on this particular woman and her dogs this entire time obviously.

So tell me... is her problem more with the woman's actions? Or is it more with the woman herself? Seems the latter IMO.
I can understand the bit about her puppies being unhealthy, but I mean... to target her and say that about her?

No, thanks. I'm not interested, which is the main reason why I didn't bother to respond to the OP when I saw it, but instead go another route.
NorthernLass
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Looking back through your earlier posts I am beginning to see why you avoided responding to the original OP - seems like swapping one dog for another is acceptable to you.

Well... it's over. (update @post 21)

Oh, please. Drama, drama. I wasn't trying to disrespect the OP, I didn't even address her personally so I'm not seeing what sense it makes to say that. I think you might need to pipe down a bit, nobody here disrespected her at all.

Her last thread about this woman was clear enough to me. Her feelings came through very strongly and it's clear to see that they haven't changed. The last thread about this same woman was many months ago and it seems that she has managed to keep up enough to bash her again on here.

Instead of mentioning her tattoos and cigarette like she did LAST time, she says that she looked "rough" and was in need of "a damn good scrub". Totally unnecessary IMO.

Let's make no mistake about this, this woman is one among MANY bad/questionable breeders and she also isn't the worst. Of THAT I can assure you. She has kept tabs on this particular woman and her dogs this entire time obviously.

So tell me... is her problem more with the woman's actions? Or is it more with the woman herself? Seems the latter IMO.
I can understand the bit about her puppies being unhealthy, but I mean... to target her and say that about her?

No, thanks. I'm not interested, which is the main reason why I didn't bother to respond to the OP when I saw it, but instead go another route.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2013, 10:19 PM
Just so you know, I did no swapping at all... and if you had read what was there instead of only what you wanted to, you might have known that. Sure there were some issues, but I resolved them as fast as I could.

I did what was right for everyone involved and admitted my mistakes. But whatever, I'll let people think whatever they want You took the time to go digging for that, how about you take it all in instead of picking out what you wanted to?

I have both dogs now, and never once have "swapped" one dog for another or intended to do so. I also didn't hijack this thread, I responded to someone else who had "hijacked" the thread, again you reading only what you want to.

(oh, and who is doing the hi-jacking now???)

Good day to you. Merry Christmas!
NorthernLass
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-12-2013, 10:46 PM
[QUOTE=mjfromga;2771078]Just so you know, I did no swapping at all... and if you had read what was there instead of only what you wanted to, you might have known that. Sure there were some issues, but I resolved them as fast as I could.

I have both dogs now, and never once have "swapped" one dog for another or intended to do so. I also didn't hijack this thread, I responded to someone else who had "hijacked" the thread, again you reading only what you want to.

QUOTE]

Yes keep telling yourself that.
NorthernLass
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-12-2013, 10:46 PM
I am not even sure why you're on this site - deliberately inflicting injuries on stray pitbulls!!!

I just hit a doggy :'( (Long, sorry)
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2013, 12:53 AM
Originally Posted by NorthernLass View Post
I am not even sure why you're on this site - deliberately inflicting injuries on stray pitbulls!!!

I just hit a doggy :'( (Long, sorry)
Pathetic of you to go picking apart my threads like this. You're not even reading anything, either. I was protecting my Jade, and I'd do it all again if I had to.

Perhaps you saw the thread of my previous dog with his throat ripped open by two of those dogs while in his OWN yard doing NOTHING wrong. One of the most horrible things I've ever had to deal with.

Since you looked so freaking hard, and are trying so freaking hard to pick me to pieces... I would never hit or kick or strike a dog for no reason. I don't hurt animals without merit. I did what I thought was right.

Like I said, you need to pipe down. I never claimed to be perfect. I have left my past in my past and I WILL keep telling myself that because both dogs are safe and in my care now.

I am on this site (and have been for a long time) because I like to learn about dogs, about people, about everything, and my mentality towards dogs and people and everything has been improved by being here (and on other sites like this one, as well).

I have posted a lot more than you have, and I don't feel welcomed here by lots of people... but I will not be driven away by people picking at my life and mistakes I made. I have learned from them.

I've always been an open book, and I always will be because I know that people aren't perfect. I'm not going to let you ruin my holiday by throwing what doesn't exist anymore in my face.

I'm done with you. Happy Holidays.
NorthernLass
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-12-2013, 06:42 AM
I was simply curious as to why, given your history of neglecting Jade and injuring a pitbull you would be so harsh to the OP who has such a passion for the welfare of animals? I was trying to make a point really. Like the OP I'm not one to "pipe down" when animal welfare is at stake and hopefully never will.

Anyway it's Christmas morning and goodwill to all men and women and their dogs etc.

Pathetic of you to go picking apart my threads like this. You're not even reading anything, either. I was protecting my Jade, and I'd do it all again if I had to.

Perhaps you saw the thread of my previous dog with his throat ripped open by two of those dogs while in his OWN yard doing NOTHING wrong. One of the most horrible things I've ever had to deal with.

Since you looked so freaking hard, and are trying so freaking hard to pick me to pieces... I would never hit or kick or strike a dog for no reason. I don't hurt animals without merit. I did what I thought was right.

Like I said, you need to pipe down. I never claimed to be perfect. I have left my past in my past and I WILL keep telling myself that because both dogs are safe and in my care now.

I am on this site (and have been for a long time) because I like to learn about dogs, about people, about everything, and my mentality towards dogs and people and everything has been improved by being here (and on other sites like this one, as well).

I have posted a lot more than you have, and I don't feel welcomed here by lots of people... but I will not be driven away by people picking at my life and mistakes I made. I have learned from them.

I've always been an open book, and I always will be because I know that people aren't perfect. I'm not going to let you ruin my holiday by throwing what doesn't exist anymore in my face.

I'm done with you. Happy Holidays.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2013, 08:17 AM
My history has absolutely nothing to do with my reaction to name calling when the person isn't here to defend themselves against it.

Also, not a soul on that "I hit a doggy" thread said I was wrong for my actions, and I wasn't wrong. But of course you read only what you wanted to again and failed to acknowledge that.

I still find it unnecessary to say the woman looked "rough" and was "in need of a damn good scrub". I'm struggling to see why that was needed. That's all.

But like you said, it's Christmas and just like those threads and what was in them... I'm putting this argument behind me and moving forward.

You and yours have a good one, all right?
NorthernLass
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Well that isn't strictly true is it? The OP herself suggested what you did was wrong, so I think maybe you're reading what you want to read and maybe you have a vendetta against her for her criticisms of you in the past.

Maybe the woman did look rough and in need a good scrub - I assume you haven't seen the woman? So how would you know?

I don't intend to comment further.

Also, not a soul on that "I hit a doggy" thread said I was wrong for my actions, and I wasn't wrong. But of course you read only what you wanted to again and failed to acknowledge that.

I still find it unnecessary to say the woman looked "rough" and was "in need of a damn good scrub". I'm struggling to see why that was needed. That's all.

But like you said, it's Christmas and just like those threads and what was in them... I'm putting this argument behind me and moving forward.

You and yours have a good one, all right?
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2013, 10:38 AM
This is my last comment, as well. If I took out vendettas with everyone who has criticized me on this site... I'd be here all day arguing and nitpicking everyone's threads. So, please give me a break.

I also read what she said and she didn't say I was wrong at all so whatever you're saying is again random, she simply insinuated that I should have handled it differently or have been prepared to handle it differently.

I also calmly responded to her then explaining what the deal was. So yes... moving right along.

Edit: I'm not going to comment on the appearance of the woman, who isn't here to defend these statements... so you can have that one.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >