Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 07:09 AM

advert white horses

anyone seen the new advert for clarks shoes??? where the little girls pretending to be ring a horse??
its not the advert thats got me its the musci that goes with it, oh it transprted me back to when i was a kid, anyone remeber the program *white horses*??? also *folly foot* i was horse mad when i was a kid.
or am i the only oldie on here
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 07:22 AM
Originally Posted by bens mum
anyone seen the new advert for clarks shoes??? where the little girls pretending to be ring a horse??
its not the advert thats got me its the musci that goes with it, oh it transprted me back to when i was a kid, anyone remeber the program *white horses*??? also *folly foot* i was horse mad when i was a kid.
I'm still singing "on white horses let me ride away" used to love them both as a kid.
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-08-2006, 07:26 AM
no you're defo not the only oldie on here!! i'm humming the tune now....i loved that record and the programme! and of course follyfoot farm too. brings back so many childhood memories
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 07:31 AM
Another oldie here - I remember it fondly
Another one I remember is Belle and Sebastian which had a sweet theme
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 07:39 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
I knew all the words when the ad came on and OH thought I was mad!!!!!! I couldn't remember where I knew it from...now I know, I was horse mad too...even had an imaginary friend horse Black Beauty who came everywhere with me!!!!!!!!!!!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 08:13 AM
yeaaaaaaaaa im not alone, i keep humming the tune, woke up with it on my mind grrrr wont get anything done, should be alright as long as i dont start canteing around the market today do u remember who was it *steve* who was in folly foot, oh man was i in love with him a real hunk hes probally old n bald now
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 08:13 AM
I rememeber it well, my favourite programmes always involved horse, I also loved Mr Ed and Champion the Wonder Horse. I always wanted a horse like 'Champ'!!!!
mark meek
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-08-2006, 08:27 AM
remember it well and like novavizz remember champion the wonder horse . was telling o/h about them and others like the flashing blade but as shes only a young un all she can remember is things like button moon . the youth of today dont know what their missing
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 11:16 AM
i know they havent lived have they LOL who remembers the orginal magic roundabout, loved that prog
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 11:19 AM
i know they havent lived have they LOL who remembers the orginal magic roundabout, loved that prog
I remember it well - didn't like it though. Do you remember Jasper Carrots song about it - that was funny!!!!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >