Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-03-2013, 08:52 PM
Oh wow - he really is stunning!
gsd_owner
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-03-2013, 08:55 PM
told you he is.!!. I saw another longcoat shepherd at a dog park yesterday.The coat was unkempt.I would have loved to clean it up free of charge.I love grooming dogs.I once groomed a black belgian/malamute cross.He was a stunner and i really enjoyed interacting with him but i could see that his owner didn't see him the same way.It was plain to see.I don't know why the guy had him
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-03-2013, 10:51 PM
You're not wrong gsd_owner, they are both beautiful dogs. Roy is yet another majestic GSD on Dogsey. we are getting a nice big pack of GSD's, on here, which is cool, as we get to see more pics.
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2013, 11:41 PM
Gorgeous dogs, both of them!
gsd_owner
Dogsey Junior
Male 

10-03-2013, 12:38 AM
it is great to meet more german shepherd owners here but i wish i could meet more in real life.There is a gsd club which meet on sundays about half an hours drive away but oh they are so mixed up.They had a really good trainer there but i think he was made unwelcome so he left but he sure did attract new members
Jackalyn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-03-2013, 07:23 AM
Really beautiful dogs, both of them. I go to a german shepherd training class but other type of dogs go too. It's lovely to see all the different types of german shepherds all getting on. I take my springer spanial when I go at the moment as kodi my gsd gets too stressed with so many dogs but what I learn there gets practised on kodi later.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2013, 07:37 AM
Well your Roy certainly was well worth the wait He's a real stunner

I agree with you about how some people don't bother to keep the long coat looking as it should, but you sure don't have that problem with Roy, he's so handsome and gleaming with health

Thanks for altering the pic, I look forward to seeing lots more of this handsome boy of yours
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Well your Roy certainly was well worth the wait He's a real stunner

I agree with you about how some people don't bother to keep the long coat looking as it should, but you sure don't have that problem with Roy, he's so handsome and gleaming with health

Thanks for altering the pic, I look forward to seeing lots more of this handsome boy of yours
so I see, I didn't promise you too much of the pic of Roy, I could see before you

so don't show it Zena!
as Roy is just far too far away from her
and unaccomplishable love is just too hurtful

Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2013, 10:34 AM
Well they are two beautiful dogs. But Roy? Wow!
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2013, 10:44 AM
I got photo's of both dogs & yes they are beautiful.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >