View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luthien
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2011, 07:33 PM
I am totally gutted I have missed all this, and demand a Romanian Princess! (Or Robbie Williams, whichever is easier)
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2011, 07:46 PM
Could someone PLEASE tell me what the story is here?

Have followed this thread all the way through and been really upset-
Have been through all the posts tonight but still cant understand what is going on

sorry if I sound naive-
(we lost 1 of our dogs, Lulu, 3 and a half months ago still heartbroken and our other dog has dementia)
have been on Dogsey a lot and have had so much support from Dogsey members-thank you for everyone who has helped me through this terrible time
maureen
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Basically Proudmummy is a serial attention seeker who pretends to be something she is not, has dogs she has not and is in situations she is not.

I spotted her on her intro post as NO dog is trained to sniff out bombs AND weapons AND drugs AND cash.

I gave her enough rope to hang herself with and Dooley outed her.
Dooley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by Ollies mum View Post
Could someone PLEASE tell me what the story is here?

Have followed this thread all the way through and been really upset-
Have been through all the posts tonight but still cant understand what is going on

sorry if I sound naive-
(we lost 1 of our dogs, Lulu, 3 and a half months ago still heartbroken and our other dog has dementia)
have been on Dogsey a lot and have had so much support from Dogsey members-thank you for everyone who has helped me through this terrible time
maureen
i`m really sorry
folks have been duped here was only today i noticed on a photo thread, have been suspicious for a while as things weren`t adding up. my suspicious we`re aroused on the kc thread as you don`t rescue a dog then ask for information on how to get their papers the same day , should have been the last thing on someones mind and was a dead giveaway to me. had that not been posted i`d have probably been non the wiser.
sorry to hear about little lulu , i agree this thread is cruel especially for folks like yourself that have just lost dogs and are going through all sorts of emotions.
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Thank you
Me and O.H were taken in by a "good friend" who we believed totally-she helped me in so many ways at the Rescue we both worked for-as volunteers

I cant to this day figure out what she got from the lies she told-BIG BIG BIG LIES,which absolutely devastated me,to the point where I cant trust anyone again!!!
It really destroyed my confidence as I was stupid enough to be taken in by her
Maureen
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Quite a lot of posters use these initials, as they do with PMPL
Ok - give in, what does PMPL mean
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 08:20 PM
When you get as old as I am, anything vaguely funny can lead to a Tena Lady experience.........
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 08:22 PM
LOL ..sad person she made alarm bells ring for me
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 08:31 PM
The bit about KC papers made me think too. She/he got 21 pages worth of dogsey chit chat - in an odd way you have to admire him/her for keeping it going
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Well this is how it went...

She was a 17 year old who was living in a mansion outside Bristol with dozens of acres of land, 10 or so dogs, including a pit bull, and a stable full of horses. Daddy owned the place but was in Romania. He wanted her to run the estate and she was considering getting another dog....

And then we had a plea from a California babe whose rockstar boyfriend was going on tour in their private jet and was it cruel to take the dog with them. The grammar and syntax was strangely similar...

I remember the rock star one!

I did think this one was a tiny bit odd, just little things like the Gsd being so ferocious and yet was able to be bathed with apparent ease etc, did not tie in with dog behaviour really ... but I just thought I must have been wrong.

I feel sorry for peeps who do this, as they may be very lonely or sad ... probably need help of some kind ...

Ollie's mum, sorry for what you have been through ...
Wys
x
Closed Thread
Page 21 of 24 « First < 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 >