Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2010, 06:46 PM
No never, thats something I am very strict about as you can see

Munsti-Sue
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-05-2010, 09:14 PM
Bodi has always been allowed on the sofa, the only exception is if you are eating anything. She enjoys lying in the one corner with her head resting on one of the cushions.
My partners bavarians on the otherhand, are generally not allowed on the sofa, but since seeing Bodi do it they push there luck and are more often than not successful now
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Monty can't quite believe that you would ask such a question!!

We allow Monty on the sofa but he will get down if asked and mostly he prefers to sleep in his own armchair in the window or in one of his many beds dotted around the house!

He is very good though because he will not even attempt to get onto the sofa if we take him round to our friends houses.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2010, 09:35 PM
All mine are shouting at you..........YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-05-2010, 09:42 PM
Dogs get to go on the sofa before we do most the time! Even when guests visit the dogs get the sofas and if the guests don't want to sit next to them then.. tough! Dogs are more welcome in the house than they are
spot
Dogsey Veteran

13-05-2010, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Blu View Post
Dogs get to go on the sofa before we do most the time! Even when guests visit the dogs get the sofas and if the guests don't want to sit next to them then.. tough! Dogs are more welcome in the house than they are
My lot sometimes let me on the sofa but only when Im invited and there is a space for me.
sazzie84
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-05-2010, 09:48 PM
from day 1 ive always allowed murphy on the sofa, it helped me bond more with him i think anyway x.

hubbie said you shouldnt let dogs on the sofa.. but im fine with it, he's a small dog, i dont think i would let a big dog on the sofa, but im fine with murphy snuggled next to me, its where he is now
jones
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Nope my dogs aren't allowed on my furniture not because any under mining of my leadership, but I don't want to be totally covered in dog hairs everytime I sit down... And they tend to damage sofa etc getting on and off them...

They are however welcome to sleep on the bedroom floor, they are not allowed on the bed, my bed is my bed, I don't sleep in theirs...
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-05-2010, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by spot View Post
My lot sometimes let me on the sofa but only when Im invited and there is a space for me.
Tonight when I came home with Blu I got my charger and plugged it in next to the sofa. Blu sees what I'm doing and jumps onto 'my' side of the sofa. I would like to think he was keeping my seat warm but..
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2010, 10:09 PM
Mine are alowed on the sofa and on my bad. They get off when I ask and are not alowed if I am eating
If they are mucky or I am in someone elses house and I tell them they cant come up they are fine with that too
They ask me - and each other if it is OK to come up
A lazy Sunday just isnt right without a pile of puppies snuggled up on the sofa
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >