Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by kyektulu View Post
Like mutthouse, my puppy whines too, and when that dosent work she tugs on my pants... hehehe

She is a little babe!
Awww have you got your little puppy now Kye? I must have missed that
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
That I would love to see.

My two give a big nose lift under the arm, they couldnt care less if Ive got a boiling hot cup of tea in my hand either.
Oh one of our dogs used to do that - I can't think which one it was now - I think it was Patch the Border Collie - she loved being cuddled
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 01:41 PM
Mine mainly put a paw on my leg then I signal to `ask` the deaf ones, and verbally ask the hearing ones, with particular cues, for what they are after so they know they have my attention and can show me what it is. [ Like `asking` a hearing dog for the deaf to show what they are alerting the deaf person for if that helps visualise it ].

If its that they want the garden for instance, they then go to the door and look back at me, unless its urgent then its tap my leg, run to the door, then run back and tap me again if I havent responded fast enough lol.

If its that they want cuddles for another instance, four of them [ my collies ], push their heads to whichever of my hands is nearest to them, the fifth [ my half collie Lurcher ], turns side on and leans on me.

They have pretty much learned this initial approach from each other as the means to get my attention rather than me training them to do it at all.
Smart alec Collies
bucilla
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-09-2006, 01:41 PM
storm head butts you or lifts your hand with his nose he to dosnt seem to care whats in my hand at the time, cup of tea, plate of food, laptop.
tashuk
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-09-2006, 01:53 PM
khan will put his head on my knee

roxy will just nudge my hand with her head till i stroke her
Hayley
Dogsey Senior

27-09-2006, 02:21 PM
Abby will give her paw - a habit I'm trying to get her to break actually as when your not expecting it her dew claws can really hurt.

Glazby will stare at you and if you still ignore him he'll give a little growl. As soon as you look in his direction he'll give you a from the tip of his docked tail to the tip of his nose full on wiggle!!
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 02:30 PM
Yep, it's the nose job under the arm for me too, very annoying when you have a cup of tea or coffee in your hand! I also get the non-stop pawing.
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-09-2006, 02:37 PM
yip nose job under the arm or paw on the leg followed by a very gruff bark. digby just comes and sits on you or leans into you then does his "tigger" impression
huggles
b-eye
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 02:39 PM
I occasionally get a stare and a little high pitched-"yip"- esp if i answer the phone during a play session....
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 02:40 PM
BARK, A LOT
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >