View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2006, 03:19 PM
Beautiful photo of a beautiful, well trained, gorgeous Rottie.

The general public definitely need to see more images like this one to get through to them that this breed of dog is wonderful in the right hands.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2006, 03:29 PM
Your dogs are a real credit to you dougiepit, as we can see from this beautiful pic. It's such a shame that all rotties are going to be tarnished with the same brush as those 2 now, even though it was all circumstances and they weren't there intentionally, any of them come to that, all 3 victims. I suppose it will just be a matter of time now, until people stop thinking negatively and persecuting these poor rotties. We've had it all before haven't we with other breeds, it will all soon die down again like it does, and you'll be able to enjoy your walks once again. I can quite understand how you must be feeling about taking them out. As you say, it's nothing short of racism!!!!
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2006, 07:39 PM
Great photo of a gorgeous dog Such a shame that people will read one bad story and take it out on the whole breed.
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2006, 07:44 PM
A lovely picture of Kaos.

A friend of mine breeds and shows Rotts and I have to say that they all have impeccable manners and beautiful temperaments. I have had Dobes for years and this sort of treatment does not surprise me. My own father would always ask me to 'get rid of those black things', my Cody hasa lovely nature and loves my grandkids but I would still never leave him alone with them - accidents happen.

Lets have some more pics of your lovely Rotts!!
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-09-2006, 07:48 PM
What a wonderful photo!!!
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2006, 09:04 PM
A simply stunning photo of a simply stunning and beautifull dog!
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 07:13 AM
Absolutely stunning ! Rotties are still, and will always be one of my most favourite breeds :smt007 ! Well done on such a well trained babe ! !
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 07:33 AM
What a beautiful dog Kaos is but this saddened me so much reading the abuse Rottweilers are getting at the moment.
I hope you can rise above the niave uneducated people and carry on with your head held high and proud to have such a stunning and well trained dog.
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 07:44 AM
Bless him, he is a lovely boy, how can people not just love him...
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by DobieGirl View Post
Its such a shame the abuse has already started. I was listening to Radio1 last night and so many of the listeners had the opinion of 'its the dogs fault and all rotties should be put down' I couldn't believe wha tI was hearing. STOP BLAMING THE DOGS!!!!

Hi DobieGirl, Do you get many peeps thinking your dog is a rottie? have you had any flack as of yet?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2