Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2010, 01:54 AM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Ok update time! LOL!

Just got a txt from him all happy as larry saying it's lovely over there and he wants us to move there!

I DON'T BLOODY THINK SO MATEY!

Can you imagine, next door to this nutty woman in the middle of nowhere??? He will come home and she'll have bought him a house.
Interesting next you will be neighbours
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
You mean you haven't got a spare £5 million I'll give it to you (See I'm a much older bloke, who you've never met, offering to give you a load of dosh so it's not only the b/f who can play this game ) except you'd be lucky to get 5 quid out of me let alone £5 million
Awwww, come on hand it over, if there are women out there willing to do it, surely there has to be a rich, eccentric man, and I know I don't know any so it will definitely be a stranger
Oh and apparently this new partner (in his 50s and disabled - no idea how badly disabled) had never had a g/f before he met this woman....50 odd yr old virgin...

So yes, it does get weirder!

I think in the future it would be even more weird if she were to carry on inviting him alone, imagine if we were married and she invited him on his tod, am I over exaggerating in thinking that wouldn't be on?

I do feel better about it now I know he's there and he's fine and contactable but we will see how it pans out.
At least he has mobile contact out there, just see what happens when he comes back.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2010, 05:00 AM
Hope this next week goes quickly for you Kel *Hugs*
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2010, 05:09 AM
Probably why he is so loaded when I think on...if he's never had a woman!
worksthe other way... IF hes so loaded why hasent he ever had awoman.....

Maybe the woman is ok & HES to Trickster, going to bump her off for the money & blame your OH!!!!!

>>>>>Gee Whizz gets worse!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2010, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Be very handy for Wife Swopping!!!!
Noooooo I don't share well!

Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Don't you encourage her you!

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Yes, you're right, apparently there was a certain insanity going back through the family for generations, probably all that 'in breeding' but his brother is perfectly normal, BTW I only took an interest in him 'cos he had a huge & beautiful mansion and 1000's of acres near to where we used to live. Now part of the National Trust.

Well I'm glad you're feeling better about it now 'tho I think we can all see why you were in a flap over it.

Yes, you'll need to talk about it with him, and his responses will likely set the scene for your future relationship.

You never know it might be a sort of 'growing up' experience, a kind of adventure, which will help make him a better person when he comes back.
Good good, National Trust, now everyone can enjoy it no one needs that much house/land.

I'm glad you all understood I thought I was going mad!

Originally Posted by Emma View Post

Interesting next you will be neighbours

Awwww, come on hand it over, if there are women out there willing to do it, surely there has to be a rich, eccentric man, and I know I don't know any so it will definitely be a stranger

At least he has mobile contact out there, just see what happens when he comes back.
Where is such a man?

Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Hope this next week goes quickly for you Kel *Hugs*
Thanks Lou me too x

Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
worksthe other way... IF hes so loaded why hasent he ever had awoman.....

Maybe the woman is ok & HES to Trickster, going to bump her off for the money & blame your OH!!!!!

>>>>>Gee Whizz gets worse!
RIGHT YOU, BEHAVE! apparently he's lovely but the b/f is quite obviously a crappy judge, lol!

We had a few 'words' last night and all is well today although he's on about how he misses me and feels lonely and it's only day 2 of 10, why he went for 10 days is beyond me, he's totally clueless I swear, someone give me strength!

Yes we will see what happens upon his return, nothing I can do now 'til then so i'm sure it will be eventful. If he brings me back a nice present I might soften up a bit LOL! Although, I won't hold my breath.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2010, 05:00 PM
Sorry to be crude but maybe she fancies a menage a trois !
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
So delicately put!
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2010, 06:45 PM
Well i did say sorry !
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Who, in their right mind, would want to go and live on a remote island..................? Errrrrr..........

Snorri
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2010, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
So delicately put!
Well i did say sorry !
Nooooooooooooo don't even give me the mental image

Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
Who, in their right mind, would want to go and live on a remote island..................? Errrrrr..........

Snorri
Haha yeh who indeed? You're allowed cars on Orkney though? Well I went to Yell I could only stay one week there, I had no car and my stingy auntie was driving us nowhere, there's only so many times you can walk round the same field.

It's not the remote island that's the prob, it's the batty old woman coupled with the remoteness!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 05:55 AM
any news???????
Page 10 of 15 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »