View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 12:29 PM

making a cd of photos and adding music - HELP???

Ok all you technical people out there. I have several photos stored in my documemts / my pictures and then various folders.

Can I put them on a cd (not a rewritable one) and add music? If so how would I do this.

Any info appreciated
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 12:33 PM
I opened a free account with One True Media site- you can create photo-montages/slideshows with music but of course you then buy the cd but if I recall its not that expensive....
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 12:36 PM
Oh I have an account with them, I think it was Phil who put the idea in my head with the montages!!

I was hoping I could do it myself as have photos from my grandpas birthday a couple of weeks ago and I am seeing him tomorrow and would love to be able to show him the photos...but he has a cd player but no pc

Am thinking of trying to create something in like a powerpoint presentation???? But really have no idea if that would work!!!
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Powerpoint would make a nice slideshow but I havent a clue about adding music to the cd-someone on here must have done it
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 12:51 PM
hmmmmmm

Well that didn't work particularly well!!, The pictures when you add them to a new slide from the file on PC are tooo big so you only see psrt of the pic!! And I found an option to add music which I tried but it doesnt play

Away to search on google etc and see if I can find something....
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 01:05 PM
I had a cd slideshow of portraits of my pooch and me with music made for me by a professional photographer 3 years ago-cost me a lot. However Ill dig it out and see if I can work out what software he used to make it................watch this space
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 01:07 PM
thanks, am now trying Nero (the software not the dogseuy member!!) but am running a bath aswell to see if that will help my patience!!!
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
thanks, am now trying Nero (the software not the dogseuy member!!) but am running a bath aswell to see if that will help my patience!!!
ha ha Im off to make a cuppa and wash-up then Ill dig out the cd and see if I can figure out what he used to make it.I have Nero too from a DVD writer kit which never worked
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 01:32 PM
ArgHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Downloaded some programme that said it gave me a 30 day free trial to make slide shows and add music and the bl**dy thing is in german... I can't even work out how to open a new document

Away for a bath
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
ArgHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Downloaded some programme that said it gave me a 30 day free trial to make slide shows and add music and the bl**dy thing is in german... I can't even work out how to open a new document

Away for a bath
ha !! Ive just stuck my slideshow cd on the laptop and everything in Properties is hidden....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr so can't tell what software the guy used to make it
oh well so much for that brainwave- im off outside with my cuppa and Minnie wants to chase her ball
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >