Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2005, 10:35 PM

pecking order

for those with more than 2 dogs....
was saying in another post that I seem to be having a pecking order problem since Sophie had her op ........now Pippa is top dog no quibble there ..the eldest and the hardest LOL.......Bonnie happy to fit in anywhere so she's ok ...Sophie and Indie are both still puppies and since Soph was spayed India has decided to run for the tiltle of top dog of course Pippa aint having any of it but poor little soph seems to be getting picked on ...
now i have been told that a spayed bitch can upset the balance of the pack .......so any advice would be great .. India has had her bum smacked twice tonight ....pippa just sits and glares at her ???
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2005, 11:09 PM
ooh sounds like my sisters house she has 3 daughters! girls and their hormones. i am sure someone will have a good answer inca sorry about mine but i am tired and hysterical
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2005, 11:38 PM
Don't remind me katyb, we've got 3 daughters and it's a total nightmare!

Rosie is my No. 1, but she just sits back and lets life go by, anything for a quiet life........whereas Jasmine 'should' be No. 5 but she is a bossy mare (without being spayed) and likes to think she's boss.........but she's learnt quick, seems to spend most of the time on her own.........really strange dog really......sorry can't help, but my dogs seem to sort themselves out!