View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mattlarner18
New Member!

19-02-2005, 08:05 PM

FA cup

is it me or do these so called big teams eg Arsenal take this competion to easy. i mean getting hammered by sheffield united and still managing to get a replay. Fabregas should have been sent off, and arsenal should have lost. I'd love a championship team to win the cup. that would wipe the smile of arsenal's face. No offence to tottenham fans but come on Nottingham forest and show the premier league how winning a competion should be done
mattlarner18
New Member!

19-02-2005, 08:06 PM
also my 5-a-side team need a new name as were bored of our current one needs changing. were currently cold Vidal Babbons, any suggestions
rocky
Dogsey Senior
Male 

19-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Oddballs
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2005, 10:56 PM
LOL well as a long standing arsenal fan with many years of holding a highbury season ticket I have to say .........I don't think I saw the same game as you did ....walked all over !!!!!!!!!!!! Berkamp was sent off and rightly so ISH ....LOL LOL LOL well good luck NF but if they was that good they would be playing the big boys....... come on you gunners LOL
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2005, 10:57 PM
DREAMERS ........
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2005, 11:34 PM
god i hope spurs dont lose or i will be having a miserable day tommorrow!
mattlarner18
New Member!

20-02-2005, 12:59 AM
Originally Posted by Inca
LOL well as a long standing arsenal fan with many years of holding a highbury season ticket I have to say .........I don't think I saw the same game as you did ....walked all over !!!!!!!!!!!! Berkamp was sent off and rightly so ISH ....LOL LOL LOL well good luck NF but if they was that good they would be playing the big boys....... come on you gunners LOL
mmmmmmmmmmmmm were trying to do it with ENGLISH/BRITISH players. but it aint working yet. By the way I'd place a bet on sheff utd to walk over u again. also i forgot to say The invincibles 49 unbeaten can i just ask was the cups aswell, if i remeber forest did it 42 including cups unlike some
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2005, 07:44 PM
Yeah but they had a good team back then ...