Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2024, 07:31 AM

Sunday 25th February 2024

Morning all. Hope you all had a good day yesterday and evenng. Sunny again this morning but a little frosty. Wish it would snow but I bet when it warms up a little today it will, yep you guest it, rain. Anyway have a good day everyone. And yes go to the spiritualist meeting.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-02-2024, 08:18 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Lovely sunny morning again, but frosty.

Tidying the house catching up with the washing before we head off for our few days away tomorrow.
I need this bad back to go though, I don't need that spoiling my few days away.
Yesterday we did some shopping for going away and stopped at a nursery (plants) we do not need more children in our lives. We bought a lovely cow slip, and 7 primulas of different colours all for £7.92, it is such good value there and nice plants and veg.

I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2024, 09:47 AM
Good morning Brenda and Lynn

Hope you manage to get your walk before it starts to rain again

Enjoy your break Lynn. Safe journey

It was frosty when I was woken in the early hours by Teazle scratching the carpet but raining when I go up. Fortunately it stopped so wa able to walk Teazle without getting wet. I got a pair of shoes and they seem comfortable when I wore them this morning so no more wet feet on school runs. Nothing planned for the rest of the day.

Take care everyone
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2024, 02:42 PM
Good afternoon all

Beautiful day here so we had a good walk and, yay, Ted finally did a no 2 although he did throw up bile again this morning

Printer found that his master likes the look of. It is a colour laser all in one so fingers crossed it will do the job.

Quick tidy up, washing done and so that's me done for the day
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2024, 10:52 PM
Good evening all
Lynn, I am never without a tens machine now...I actually have 2!! They are brilliant for my back and period pains.
Kazz, hmmmmm not sure about the spiritualist thing, maybe go, see how you feel and if it's not for you, just swerve it next time
Sue, I can't abide wet feet, in particular wet socks! I don't know what it is but I just hate it, if ever we are watching anything the whole family will just look at me and say..."wet socks" if someone ends up in water.
Chris, very pleased you found a suitable printer for Gary, I am sure he will find you something else to keep you occupied tomorrow!
Mum made dinner today and Steve came and picked it up, he started his anti depressants last night and barely slept...he was up at 4.15 too....he looked like crap!