View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2024, 04:18 PM
Naughty Ted not wanting his suit on or muzzle.
Friday isn't far away but seems like a long time away when you have to contend with tricky pups.
Glad the wound is healing well, I would also have stopped the metacam as the runs are one of the side effects.

Glad all is quiet on the Gary front.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2024, 09:01 PM
You are all going to think I am terrible, the vets always give painkillers for after surgery for my dogs and cat....I see how they do and on the whole, I have very rarely had to give it. I learnt with Dakota not to bother as she was bonkers and it actually inhibited wound healing.....she would run like a nutter and get swelling
Brenda, call social services, give his name... address and date of birth, state you are his WIFE , you are concerned about him being moved away from his brother ( assuming there was no issue there) I think she needs putting in her place, I don't get the point of isolating him from his family/ friends. Just as an aside, I'm fnhe does pass and you aren't told but find out about his funeral, you are legally allowed to attend the service, the family can ask that you don't but legally cannot stop you....can you tell I have difficult families?? Lol.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2024, 10:34 PM
Thankfully, I am blessed with my family. Dave, not so much. He only has a sister and they haven't spoken for years although I keep in touch. She had breast cancer an while back and never bothered to say. She only tends to chat when she wants something (usually money) which is why Dave wants nothing to do with her - well that and the fact that she had stolen a substantial amount of money from their mother when she was very ill with Parkinsons
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2024, 11:04 PM
Good evening all not long back in from choir after work and a nice day all round work a bit stressful nothing I can control so above my pay level and below my common sense level I say. LOL and simply carry on.

Brenda The pup is a real stunner can't wait to watch how she developes. Love the name to even if not first choice.
Sounds like your husbands sister is getting a little "odd" and maybe above her role. You are still his wife therefore she cannot omit you. But no idea if give the circumstances you want to fight could be sit back and do nothing you are legally his wife therefore next of kin. So she can do nothing as far as I know I believe the law is the law you re next of kin in all matters as legally married.
But still stressful for you and shameful to put you and his poor brother and sister in law under such stress.

Griff Sorry Steve is not well but mental health like depression is covered by the DDA and cannot be counted as an illesss on absence forms for employment.

Lynn sounds like you do need a break and sorry to hear about the baby birds very possibly a cat or other predator maybe magpies they seem quite prone to upsetting nesting birds. Your planting sounds nice.

Sue Sound busy as always but maybe a quieter day tomorrow did you say your DIL was going back to Brazil is their other grandmother going back adn the youngest? I do hope your sons family can one day be reunited in one place and together soon. Must be an upheaval all the while, living apart.

Chris Do you think Ted and Gary are in cahoots taking it in turns to drive you mad LOL sure Ted will be fine and matacam caused the runs for sure so good choice to omit.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2