Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2024, 07:41 AM

Sunday 18th February 2024

Dejavu day, it is raining. Yeah why not for a change. I hope you all had a good day yesterday. I watched back to back Silent Witness:History. They are showing it on drama channel tonight but I had it on iPlayer so no ads and very good it was to. At least I thought so. Hope you all have a good day today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2024, 11:08 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Yes Lynn a nice break will do you both good.

Yes rain first thing here too Brenda but it stopped so Teazle walked, dinner cooked for tomorrow to save a bit of time now cooking lunch for today.

Take care everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2024, 12:30 PM
Suns out. Yeah.
Anyone on here know why my pc is giving me upside down or sideways on photos and not up the right way? The arrow thingy doesn't work so no good suggesting that?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2024, 01:06 PM
Good afternoon all

Rotten morning. Got wet again and, Sod's Law, the sun is coming out now.

Not a lot to do this afternoon. The last few bits of washing and emptying the dishwasher when it finishes and that's about it. Ted's food is prepared now for the next couple of days. It's surprising how much time it takes to cut up a chicken breast into tiny, bite sized pieces for him.

We've been looking at cars on the internet and boy do they cost a fortune and even so, none of them seem to meet our needs. Good job we're not in a hurry for one
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2024, 06:27 PM
Good evening to you all

Totally enjoyable day and a fantastic few days off really enjoyed it. Not much happened today cleaned the kitchen and living room lovely home cooked lunch and a trip to the farm shop all very enjoyable. Just sat and watched the two episodes of "Grand design" sometimes I like it sometimes I do not but these two I enjoyed.

Work early in the morning then home will pick up some bits and pieces from work and maybe some daffs which I will plant in the pots in the garden to brighten a few places up then re plant without pots in the Autumn.

Brenda I have no idea on your computer issue, I often manage to solve my own but could not repeat the steps with any assurance of the same outcome I a sorry to say. How is the building work coming in the carpark behind you?

Chris You are planning on becoming a none panda owner - what are you looking for car wiser? Hope Ted is feeling more himself.

Sue Is it back to fully duty next week with the school etc? did your lad get anywhere with the parking and train? Hope the girls have enjoyed their school break.

Lynn Freya day today and tomorrow enjoy yourselves. ANy further with your plans to get away? When are you away with the van for the first time this year?

Griff Hope all is good with you and yours.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2024, 07:46 PM
Nah, the Panda is definitely staying, but we need a car with a boot space big enough for both scooters and a seat for when Gary comes with us. The Dacia Logan estate was favourite but they've stopped making it and the second hand ones are more expensive for what they retailed for new a couple of years ago. The Doblo is good but a fortune.

No doubt my tight fisted hubby will come round eventually and we'll get one at today's going rate
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2024, 01:17 AM
Brenda, no idea but you should be able to open the image in paint or something like that and rotate the image there. Could it be that someone is sending the images sideways etc? I guess all the programs are up to date?? It's that long since I have used a laptop properly I have no idea what to suggest