Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2024, 07:43 AM

Monday 12th February 2024

Morning all. Hope you had a good evening. Sunny here so hope it is where you are. Lynn we will have to ask Barry hope he does photos on dogsey as he seems to have the knack. Today I have been asked to clip claws on Church. It is quite amazing that when I bump into the owner out walking she suddenly remembers I exist. lol!! I do it for the dogs sake. Have a good day everyone.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-02-2024, 10:46 AM
Yes I have a handle on how to do it, infact many. OH no they were thrown out

griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2024, 10:49 AM
Morning Brenda
Hope the claw cutting goes well
Steve has been and picked Molly's new food up, he was in Tesco saying Harrington's food was there, which food did she have and I was errrr you have 12 kg of food here! He started going on about traffic etc, he did come and get it and was shocked at the cost of it....I pointed out I was paying a bit more than that for the Harrington's, just told him not to worry about the money, he has more going on at the moment
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-02-2024, 11:08 AM
To post an image on here via a company called "Igmur" used to be quite straight forward. Now meddling hands have added pointless addititional layers meaning a lot more steps to go through first.
Why on earth they try and improve on what was an excellent photo/video tranfer to message boards beats me.

they obviously have not heard the expression "if it ain't broke don't fix it"
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2024, 12:12 PM
Good afternoon Brenda and Kelly

Enjoy your "new" puppy Brenda. Pity can't go and visit

You are really good to Steve Kelly but outdo need total care of yourself.

Lovely and sunny here today. Treazle walked and been down to the retail park to pick up Teasel's toothpaste, now has to be ordered online also a quick pop in to Tesco. It seems that I will have the week off

Take care everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2024, 01:19 PM
Claw cutting went well. He is so good, he sees me get the cutters out and just lays down. Then when finished he licks my hand and we have a cuddle on the floor. His owner said he didn't like the person who was supposed to be a groomer doing it. She was frightened of him. Er she's a groomer. Anyway I just do it and no problems. I have done his claws now for about three years.
Sun is lovely here. Hope you all have some. Have a good afternoon.
Barry I have no idea at all. I do have some door handles though. lol!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2024, 05:05 PM
Good afternoon all

Work this morning came home lunch then saw the weather and thought garden so been out there for a good 3 4 hours. Looks so much better. May have done a little to much shoulder wise but whats the saying no pain no gain. That workout today has got to be worth 2 hours of physio.

Brenda How fantastic a puppy she sounds wonderful. Are you sure you can't get over to visit? Would be a wonderful tonic for you.

Griff Glad Steve came ad got the food and you did not have to hump it over on the bus. Hope Molly is a little better tummy wise.

Chris Hope all is goint well your end with Ted and the vets. And that your dreaded dizziness is still in hiding.

Sue Have a nice restful week with the holidays. Now they have said you have the week off turn your phone off LOL

Lynn Sure your Freya day is going really well. My neighbour who has the St Bernard Rosie is today and tomorrow dogsitting his friends dog the dog is called Sebastian he is stunning, they used to live in France where they got him from as puppy.
His owner bumped into someone who breeds Newfoundlands said he has no Newfie n him which surprised them so they got the DNA done turns out he is 3/4 St Bernard and the rest Bernese, which Martin said surprised his friend becaue he was told the litter was 1/2 St Bernard (the mom who they saw) and that the dad was a B&W Newfoundland. turns out they were wrong. But he is a stunning impressive massive lad and Martin today was talking of getting a dog when he retires Summer 2025. He is looking at Newfoundlands/StBernards. Think the giant breeds have hooked him. He says its their gentle kind temprament and gentle heart.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2024, 05:14 PM
Hi all

What a beautiful day. Glorious sunshine and quite warm up on the prom

Vet pre-op went well and Ted didn't react at all so that is a good sign for tomorrow. He won't go until around 11 am as Lisa has a spay to do first. They will ring me as she is stitching up the little girl to take him in. I can stay with him while they give the pre-op sedative which should knock him out. Then it's wait until the op is over. Tomorrow is going to be a very tense day
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2024, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Hi all

What a beautiful day. Glorious sunshine and quite warm up on the prom

Vet pre-op went well and Ted didn't react at all so that is a good sign for tomorrow. He won't go until around 11 am as Lisa has a spay to do first. They will ring me as she is stitching up the little girl to take him in. I can stay with him while they give the pre-op sedative which should knock him out. Then it's wait until the op is over. Tomorrow is going to be a very tense day
Sure all will go really well Chris
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2024, 05:16 PM
Nah the dreaded 'dizzies' are back with a vengeance Kazz but I think that may be stress related
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >