Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2024, 07:29 AM

Surprise Sunday 11th February 2024

Morning all. Hope you all had a good evening. Chinese food was ok but I thought some of it was a little over done bit dry. But most of it was ok. Margaret stayed till 9 and then hubby picked her up. I will see her again on Wednesday for lunch. I will be cooking. Anyway the surprise you will all have to wait for as I haven't quite got it yet. Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-02-2024, 09:51 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Sunny here washing machine just finished, will wait to see if it is intending to stay shining before committing the washing to the line.

Sorry some of the food wasn't up to par brenda but you had good company so kind of makes up for it.
Intrigued by the surprise.
griff it must be hard living amongst the angst indoors.
Glad the dogs were good about the fireworks.
Chris I hope the dizzy spells are a little easier today.
Sue I hope you are enjoying a calm weekend and a calmer week next week.
Kazz enjoy whatever you do today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2024, 10:03 AM
Keep it under your hat Lynn. lol!!
Chris yes I hope the dizziness goes soon. Such a shame the tablets didn't work. Maybe they can give you something else. Have a good day everyone.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-02-2024, 11:56 AM
A chinese man went to work on a building site and was put into handling the stores. At the end of the day when the sites was closing down the Chinese man was nowhere to be seen. when they looked iN the stores area the chinese man jumped down fro a tall pallet and yelled out "SUPLISE SURPLISE"
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2024, 01:18 PM
Only Lynn knows what the surprise is. So, come on peeps guess? You can have three goes at it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2024, 02:08 PM
Afternoon all
Lol Barry
Lynn, I am just surrounded by drama, Steve's depressed again, hadn't heard from him since 3.30 am yesterday, his phone was on all night too... that's unusual for him. I ended up getting a taxi over worrying he was dead...no, he was fine, we had a chat...well, I shouted a lot!!! And I have got him to agree to a drs appointment and he is going to say something at work.
No idea what the surprise is Brenda
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2024, 02:19 PM
My surprise has four legs, a tail and two ears and the face is a black mask. Yep it's a puppy. Her name is Seija, pronounced Seiya. She is a Belgian Tervuren and lives in USA with my daughter who bred her. She will keep her for me and show her. Sadly I can't show her to you as don't know how to down load a pic and it is no good someone telling me how to because I haven't a clue. So, exciting times for me ahead seeing how she progresses in her life. I needed something and that is what I have got.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2024, 02:20 PM
Good afternoon all

We managed to get out while it was dry today but it has rained on and off since we got home.

The dizzies have done one again. Long may it continue.

Ted has had a dunk this afternoon ready for his pre-op tomorrow

Between Dave and myself we have set up Gary's new computer that he bought day before yesterday without telling us. Mind you he has saved up for it for months (again without telling us) so at least he's shown some initiative

Brenda, your surprise, wedding, baby on the way , moving house???
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2024, 02:46 PM
Just a puppy Chris.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-02-2024, 03:22 PM
griff you are very good to Steve, getting a taxi over to check on him.
I hope he repays you by going to the Dr.
Chris glad the dizziness has gone long may it stay away.
I would say Gary has shown some initiative in saving for his new computer and buying it.
Good luck for Ted's pre-op tomorrow I might not get on till late its a Freya day.

brenda I used to be able to post photos, I have tried a few times but I cannot get photos to load now either.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >