Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2024, 08:09 AM

Saturday 3rd February 2024

Morning all. As I am on the pc I thought I would say hi. Lynn enjoy your Freya time, they aren't little for long. Sit her watching a cartoon on tele. That will keep her entertained and probably both of you to. lol!!
Things are still the same for me. It is Margarets birthday today so I hope she can cope with finger food as she says it is awkward with a thumb out of action. I am not seeing her today but I will hopefully see her Wednesday. Have a good day everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2024, 09:38 AM
Good morning Bren and all who follow

Sorry your are having a bad time again and hope all will be resolved quickly. Happy Birthday to Margaret and hope he thumb is better son.

Lyn enjoy you time whilst she is small as like me you have only had boys to deal with and girls are another game entirely, especially when they hit their teens

Dull this morning but breezy so have hung my washing out. Teazle walked and making a lasagna for lunch then hopefully will get in =to the garden later to do a bit of weeding and tidying.

Lynn Barry doesn't offer to help it is seen by him that anything to do with the house is my job hence I do everything. He then moans that I run around behind people but he thinks that what I do around him is normal practice. Can't change him now but I do tell him where to go a lot of the time.

Take care everyone
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-02-2024, 10:40 AM
What Sue does not realise is how hard it is to do nothing. It takes years of practice learning to listen and then ignoring and avoiding everything she says.
After all these years I can truthfully say I am an expert in this field of non usefullness. This is an art not taught in schools or universities so one cannot get a degree in the subject.
But I do have my skills in sleeping after a meal which is overlooked and as an extra hand with the big shopping expeditions Sue decides to go on.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2024, 12:03 PM
Good morning on this wonderful, spring-like morning.

Barry, I'm sure I have your twin here with me. Do you want him back?

Got the appointment with the vet for Tuesday afternoon to discuss the milk teeth and I'm guessing later in the week for the op
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2024, 02:23 PM
Hm the triplet is in hospital. On the other hand my brother was a whizz around the house do anything and everything. Sadly gone now. Have a good afternoon all. Word for today: Dariole
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2024, 03:55 PM
Afternoon all

Not much going on a nice weekend off bit of window shopping, done washing bit of gardening and of course allotment tomorrow.

Hope you all are doing well
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2024, 10:20 PM
Hi all
Brenda, sorry to hear of your SS troubles
Sue, I am lucky, Steve and I don't live together so he is responsible for his house but I have my way of doing things ( the right way) and he has his way.....
Lynn, my mum would have killed for grandchildren and as hard as it is, you will look back and smile because...you spent valuable and formative time with Freya and then latterly, you helped your son and his Mrs out to enable them all a better life
Chris, hoping the dizzy spells are stopping ( have you seen that thing where you lie down and do head positions) it sorts dizziness out....it will be on YouTube I am sure.
Kazz, hope you have had a boss day off
I have been a little quiet...so much mayhem! Apparently my dad will always love my mum.... went to the pub to prove he could be trusted??? I have no words here! She has told him she's off on holiday, he asked who with?? She answered honestly... herself ( me...I would have thrown a random name out) she said she's going to visit our family in Ireland....hers and mine and then he suddenly started on about going to his grandparents grave as "you never know how long you have left" ...... Personally I couldn't care less if he pops off shortly, I don't have anything to do with him but would simplify my mum's life.
Me...I am plodding on, blood test is wonky, Dr Dubey says it's o.k but I am knackered beyond belief!! I sleep some nights but then feel like I haven't slept at all