Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2024, 08:17 AM

Friday 2nd February 2024

Morning all. Hope you all had a good day yesterday. My friend Margaret emailed to say that she had to go to hospital A&E in Lewes as it is quicker than Worthing to have a thumb stitched as she had nearly cut the top off it very badly cleaning at work Ouch.
Dull here but not cold. I am again waiting for a call back from social services. Hm there goes another flying something?
Have a good day everyone.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-02-2024, 09:10 AM
early trip to Tesco for a big shop. the traffic on the way home going the other way was queued up for miles due to traffic lights. Sue now unpacking because if I did I would do it wrong.
weather is damp and can feel it on the face. Oh well now to have a coffee and let Sue moan at me again.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2024, 10:50 AM
Well social services have rung and it has now gone from bad to worse so forgive me if I don't come on for a couple of days so that I can get my head around it all. Barry enjoy your coffee and while you are at it make one for Sue.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2024, 06:41 PM
Good evening brenda, Barry and anyone to follow.
A Freya day today is unusual to do a Friday as well as a Monday these days but Lauren had to do 5 days this week.
We have in a couple of weeks time to do a Sunday and Monday the week of Pete's funeral in North Yorkshire.
We will be able to do both but we are going to be cream crackered.
We get the following Monday off which will give us a lovely long week.
We walked to the local tea room today and had a lovely time with Freya.
She loves coffee out. (Babyccino) Warm frothy milk.

brenda sorry to hear about your troubles I hope it all gets sorted soon. I hope Margaret's thumb heals soon.
Barry Gorden is always in trouble for trying to help with domestic jobs. He is learning to offer and get turned down.
He is very good with the kettle and keeping me topped up with tea or coffee if needed, hoovering and putting the whirly line up, anything else he is learning to keep his distance.

I hope everyone has had a good day,