Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2021, 05:16 PM
Good evening all.
Has been a lovely warm day, shade was up yesterday and plants (pots) rearranged garden looking lovely.
Popped to Tesco for some lunch bits for Gorden's 3 school visits this week and he got two weeks of lateral flow tests.
He hasn't been asked to do a test to see if he is clear but he is doing it anyway and also to make sure he doesn't bring it home, but all school staff have to be tested twice a week.
I really hope he stays clear as I have a meet with my friend in Essex on the 24th and I will not be a happy woman if I have to isolate. He has been warned.

Glad son has the keys Sue we did an exchange once when we had a council house and my oh my we had to leave Mark and Michael with nanny for the evening due to the state of the house and some very good friends came round and helped us strip the kitchen out that evening it was so filthy.
The rest of the house was to but we managed to knock that into something a little more habitable for the night and started again the next day.
Hope Rosie is feeling more comfortable Chris.
griff hope you're in for a quieter evening.
I like wallpaper Kazz but a bit harder than slapping some emulsion on.
Good luck to your niece and the flat sale.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2021, 09:32 PM
Lynn, I think it wise Gorden does the tests but hopefully you will get to meet your friend
Quiet night short lived, nobody can figure out what's going on.....but it's all very bizarre and appears to be a waste of both NHS and police resources, all 3 houses are in agreement that we hope and pray for quiet, nice and respectful people next. She started off well but seemed to have conned my nice neighbour, went hell for leather against the people at the end...tried it with us but we pulled the rug from under her. Wherever I move, I am quiet, polite and respectful.... even when the last fella above my flat was a pain with noise, I still knocked his door and was very very polite about asking him to stop. Trying to figure out if I can get a drone to drop holy water
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2