Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 09:03 AM
Originally Posted by ILoveMy10Dogs View Post
Excuse me, taht MUST be another Tracey Crump as I can guarentee you that she has hip-scored and eye-tested ALL her dogs as when I went to have my first litter with my Huskies last year, she showed my the papers and results. All her Huskies are KC registered and Champions. The are all in her name and are all look after properly. I would just like to say, if she sees this, she will NOT be happy as she loves her Huskies as much as all of you guys put together. So, if you are going to make first judgments, make sure you actually know who you are talking about!
I'll know the dogs and the lines behind them

A responsible breeder will agree with everything that has been said with regards to ethical breeding practise.

I will put them on at 4pm, I am not on my PC at the moment so I cannot put them on! Sorry. x
Looking forward to it
ILoveMy10Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2011, 09:03 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
I wonder how many Husky breeders there are named Tracey Crump...
Quite a few, I expect! So, just leave her out of it please! She is a decent lady who is a Classified Breeder from The Kennel Club and also, has confirmation to do it so, leave her out of it as she lovers her Huskies and so do I!
ILoveMy10Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2011, 09:04 AM
Originally Posted by SibeVibe View Post
I'll know the dogs and the lines behind them

A responsible breeder will agree with everything that has been said with regards to ethical breeding practise.

Looking forward to it
Yes, but you guys are saying she shouldn't be breeding and sying she is breeding on a Puppy Farm!
ILoveMy10Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2011, 09:06 AM
Anyway, none of you, well two people, have actually answered my question!
MadisonSale
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2011, 09:06 AM
nobody's saying give up your huskies, what people are trying to say and work out is whether you are being responsible with your dogs.

common sense says that you shouldn't count your chickens before they've hatched - translated meaning don't breed from a dog/bitch you don't know the temperament of as it isn't mature and its full personality is still not completely evident. and just because they may be from good tempered stock doesn't mean all the pups will definitely have this trait, genetics is never a certainty in any animal.

a lot of members on this forum have seen situations similar to this come up on the boards many many times, and most know the warning signs of somebody who isn't taking every step possible to protect their chosen breed, and for the sake of the dogs they try and warn the owner of what kind of image they are setting for themselves with regards to breeding.

and finally, it wouldn't matter what breed the dogs were, everybody here would still be concerned if they were under the same circumstances as your huskies at the minute.

oh and welcome to dogsey
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 09:07 AM
ARG! You know what, I am breeding them because the bring alot to the breed and they are ALL healthy and if I have to, I will stop, if I must just to show I care, you made me cry last night!
I made u cry by asking why you were breeding?

What do they bring to the breed? They are not show or trail champions? Breeding 3 bitches and studding a male is excessive and IS churning them out....have you not seen how many sibes are looking for homes? Every rescue centre has them,breed rescue is in crisis,so unless there is a darn good reason to breed its not showing u care about the breed is it?

You ARE doing it just because you can and that's no reason to bring more lives into the world ....for every byb husky u breed that's one in rescue condemed to a poop life....but hey its ok u love your dogs eh?
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 09:11 AM
Excuse me, taht MUST be another Tracey Crump as I can guarentee you that she has hip-scored and eye-tested ALL her dogs as when I went to have my first litter with my Huskies last year, she showed my the papers and results. All her Huskies are KC registered and Champions. The are all in her name and are all look after properly. I would just like to say, if she sees this, she will NOT be happy as she loves her Huskies as much as all of you guys put together. So, if you are going to make first judgments, make sure you actually know who you are talking about!
Can you give us a couple of the KC reg names then please. We can check the health results on the KC website.
ILoveMy10Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2011, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
I made u cry by asking why you were breeding?

What do they bring to the breed? They are not show or trail champions? Breeding 3 bitches and studding a male is excessive and IS churning them out....have you not seen how many sibes are looking for homes? Every rescue centre has them,breed rescue is in crisis,so unless there is a darn good reason to breed its not showing u care about the breed is it?

You ARE doing it just because you can and that's no reason to bring more lives into the world ....for every byb husky u breed that's one in rescue condemed to a poop life....but hey its ok u love your dogs eh?
No, I cried because you have said that I don't love my dogs but I do! My dogs are the best thing in my life, I would give up anything for them and i have already told you what I bring to the breed! Just shut up!
ILoveMy10Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Can you give us a couple of the KC reg names then please. We can check the health results on the KC website.
Precious Angel
Red Rousa
Magic Kukka
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 09:18 AM
No, I cried because you have said that I don't love my dogs but I do! My dogs are the best thing in my life, I would give up anything for them and i have already told you what I bring to the breed! Just shut up!
No I won't shut up!! Lol...anyway I said u can't LOVE THE BREED!!.....and yes u have answered....your dogs bring nothing to the breed other than taking homes from other byb and dumped sibes
Precious Angel
Red Rousa
Magic Kukka
So not even an affix then?
Page 15 of 54 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 > Last »