View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Have you looked at the Nokias with keyboards (E63 and E71 I think it is)? I had their bargain basement one for the last 18 months - survived being dropped several times and was a decent little phone, and if I'd been offered the next one up on contract I would have been tempted.
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 03:40 PM
I just got my Bold last week and i love it does everything i want it to do, maybe im just easily pleased
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by dizzi View Post
Have you looked at the Nokias with keyboards (E63 and E71 I think it is)? I had their bargain basement one for the last 18 months - survived being dropped several times and was a decent little phone, and if I'd been offered the next one up on contract I would have been tempted.
Yep - ive always had Nokias & cant speak highly enough of them. Got a Samsung once & hated it.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 07:04 PM
I had the curve but have recently upgraded to the torch which is a bot of both (iphone like) as it has touch screen as well as pull down querty. I love BB features & their apps too
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 09:53 PM
Theres a sony erricson Vivaz out that looks really nice and cheaper I believe than the BB.

I still have my Sony erriccson w810i black and orange brick! I love it.
Scottie_111
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-02-2011, 11:11 PM
BOLD 9780 is the one you want to get.

I've done the whole iphone thing
then moved to the HTC Hero
then on the the HTC Desire
from there to the Samsung Galaxy S

I currently have the 9780 if your a qwerty fan then this is a good choice has the OS 6 software and is 3G.

If your more a touch screen then get the galaxy S android is so so much better than apple phone software this coming from a life long apple fan.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Im afraid im addicted to mine (iPhone) & i admit it
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Got a Samsung once & hated it.
I bought a Samsung little pink slidey phone once - lasted a fortnight before I used it only for Orange Wednesday codes... everytime you slid the slider down - the battery wobbled loose and the phone switched off!

My mum, the utter technoidiot (she once rang me at 3am to tell me she'd "deleted the internet" - I was like "all of the internet - must have taken a while") is a Blackberry convert. The only bit I don't like is, as it mixes your text messages in with email on one screen - it takes her about 3 weeks to reply to a SMS from me!

I miss the torch function on my old Nokia much more than I thought I would do to be honest - such a simple little thing to hold the spacebar down and use the camera LED flash as a torch, but soooo handy for walking down the side of the house in the dark and not going flat on your face tripping on the sneaky ninja step.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2