Our sister sites
Our sister sites
em_er_li
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-02-2010, 11:31 PM

Rosa's progress diary. 02/02/10

Hi all,

I'm sure people won't read this, I don't expect them to! This is mainly for my own purposes.

As some of you know I'm in the process of training a 4 year old rescue dog. She's had no previous training whatsoever, it seems.

I saw someone said to keep a day-to-day diary so you can look back and see the dogs progress. So here;s as good a place as any! So here I go.

Morning walk- Not too bad. Since I was at work earlier today we walked earlier. Which meant the builders over the road weren't distracting her (hooray) AND there were more cars (people leaving for work)
Slight pulling to some people (teenagers walking to school) but after the first couple ignored her she didn't pull to other people so much. Find if I don't make eye contact with people they don't go to fuss her. Good at the minute since we don't want to fuss her when she's pulling.
Also pulled to a car or two, but I ignored her and kept on walking and eventually she ignored them too..

Evening walk- Was still working, so I don't know how it went as someone else took her out

Tomorrow's walk- Going earlier than normal again since it seemed to work well (think she was still a bit sleepy too!) we'll see..

XX
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 07:57 AM
Good luck...I'll be interested to watch her progress
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Good luck