Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2016, 07:22 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, February 5

Good morning everyone,

June, I see your girls were up to their old tricks again last night. They like your company that's why they keep coming out of their beds.

Not sure what sort of day it is going to be, apparently milder, would be good to see some sun.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2016, 08:29 AM
Morning all,
Off into town about 9ish as Tony's gran rang me last night to say her microwave broke and she really needs another so that's going to be my job this morning, to go get her another.
I'm at work this afternoon but she said that was too late
It's quite grey here and aparantly going to rain this afternoon, I'll be glad when the sun shine comes back, and when spring starts
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-02-2016, 08:30 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Damp and grey here today. I am tired this morning Gorden has a habit of hogging the bed on his first night home and he sleeps sideways sort of across the bed head on the edge of both pillows and sometimes snores. He sleeps so deeply there is no moving him so I gave up at 2 and came and snoozed on the sofa till 5.
We need that king size in our room.

Hope everyone is well today and all doglets too.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2016, 10:19 AM
Morning all
Mandy, good luck with the microwave hunt...just you watch your hip if you are lifting that
Lynn,ooooo no, can't be doing with anyone invading my bed spae and i am really really cranky if i don't get enough sleep Lol...yes even more than usual
Morning Moyra, hope you have a good day and it stays dry for your walks with Amber
it's mum birthday on Monday and need to get to the cashpoint so i can put some money in her card...can't buy anything for her as she is a nightmare
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2016, 10:23 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn, Mandy and all who follow.

Hope you manage a nanny nap later Lynn. Barry was restless last night but at least is wasn't my fault.

Hope you manage to get the microwave Mandy for Tony's gran.

Was raining earlier but stopped so have managed to walk Teazle in the dry. Now drizzling again. Men here doing garage doors, hope they are finished today. Have made meat pies, which are now resting, trifle and also cooked some plums. Eldest son coming tonight for the weekend so have to make sure he is fed good food

Have a good day and stay safe
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2016, 10:24 AM
Morning all.
We have a super king Lynn, it's gorgeous. Plenty of room for us all to spread out!
Very dismal here at the moment, might cheer up later I hope.
I got my microwave in Dunelms sale (which I guess is over now,) so good luck
The wanderers have returned so it is time for coffee and hounds breakfast!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-02-2016, 10:40 AM
Morning all who have followed.
Good luck with the microwave task Mandy.
I'm glad that wasn't your fault Sue and the pie and trifle sounds lovely I may pop over later.
griff you don't come across as grumpy not to me anyway. Good luck with sourcing the cash for mums card.
Nippy Jen how many of you are there in the super king ?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-02-2016, 11:09 AM
Been out and picked up one bag of bones, all the fuss that was going on I thought there were loads, oh well will keep the girls going for a couple of days at any rate.
Having some brekkie and then will get girls out.Heavy rain last night and I ended up hosing the yard down this morning, usually do that in the afternoon but even after I had brushed it down it wasn't pleasant, so hose and disinfectant came out.
I like my space as well, have got a double all to myself, couldn't be doing with sharing it with anyone nowadays
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2016, 11:32 AM
Lol Lynn just me Brian and Pepsi, who has the biggest share
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2016, 01:31 PM
Lol...i did have to wonder how many of you there were Nippy
Lynn....oooo yes, i am super grumpy, and dead short tempered...always have been but i am 50 times worse now
Sue, you have been busy...again!!!! hope the fellas finish your doors today
TW, good grief, all that fuss and 1 bag of bones...dear me
I have a new addiction, popcorn...chuck it in the micro in the pyrex dish and 3 minutes later...yum yum, don't put anything on it but it is filling and very nice
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >