Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2012, 01:23 PM

Filming with helicopter

I am off in a minute to do the scenes with the helicopter that were held up cause of the weather. Jago will be strapped into the back of an open top Mercedes and driven along the coast road by Hells Mouth---stunning scenery.

Helicopter will shoot over them and surrounding area. It is going to be heaving with people and should be interesting. Continuity girl is not going to be happy as I gave the collar back to props so he'll just have the harness on. Hopefully it won't show anyway but they won't like it.

Missed out on a bit in the next film with a hand reared fox in a mock up vet surgery, my dogs were going to go alongside it in crates but the fox's owner wasn't happy. Don't blame her at all, I was slightly worried about the fox getting stressed myself!

I have seen the helicopter people work before but wasn't directly involved---they go really low and the cameraman hangs out. Not my idea of fun, I am a wimp when it comes to heights.

rune
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2012, 01:36 PM
Good luck Jago. Hope all goes well