Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2016, 07:14 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, February 12

Good Morning everyone,

June, your girls do lead you a merry dance some evenings with their antics. It seems to have happened since Zen came along bless her, she is finding it difficult to find her place in the set up it seems. Hope you are able to give them all a good walk today.

Steve did increase his house keeping by £20 per week, he said while he has the work coming in. I was hoping he would start saving for a new van as his is on its last legs.

Amber is early wanting her walk this morning. I couldn't be bothered to put thermals on this morning. I shall probably regret it.

Griff and Jenny and anyone else feeling poorly hope you are all feeling better this morning.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2016, 08:19 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
I think you will regret it Moyra if it's as cold your way as it is here.
Hoping it isn't and you do not freeze.
Oh those cheeky girls June hope you enjoy your walk.
Hope everyone who is feeling under the weather feels better soon and all doglets are feeling well too.

Well very cold and frosty here today. Going to make the most of some relaxing time today because when the boys turn up tonight its going to suffer. 3 extra til Monday then two extra for a couple more days beyond Monday. Plus Dillon in the mix. Thinking I might need a holiday after.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2016, 08:38 AM
Lynn, you know you will love having the company. Hope you get things done you are hoping for!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2016, 08:46 AM
Morning everyone,
Moyra hope you didn't feel to cold taking Amber out. Rosie is still in season so can't take her out but will play games with her instead.
Am off into town to meet my mum in law this morning, I'm at work this afternoon.for some reason, a moment of madness I suspect I've agreed to work all day tomorrow on my Saturday off
Hope everyone has a good day and that all pooches behaved overnight
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2016, 08:47 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
I think you will regret it Moyra if it's as cold your way as it is here.
Hoping it isn't and you do not freeze.
Oh those cheeky girls June hope you enjoy your walk.
Hope everyone who is feeling under the weather feels better soon and all doglets are feeling well too.

Well very cold and frosty here today. Going to make the most of some relaxing time today because when the boys turn up tonight its going to suffer. 3 extra til Monday then two extra for a couple more days beyond Monday. Plus Dillon in the mix. Thinking I might need a holiday after.
You'll love every minute -well most minutes
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2016, 08:47 AM
I will Moyra then will be glad of the peace and quiet for a short while again.
Easters next month so I expect we will be having them again for few a days.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2016, 09:28 AM
Morning all
Moyra, hope you haven't frozen on your walk
Mandy, you loon...why on earth would you volunteer for a full Saturday???
Lynn, hahaha, you will have a lovely time but maybe need a week of lie ins to make up for things
Hiding upstairs at the moment as mum and dad are off..kota knows though, she heard the suitcase so is now whinging....hope they get a move on as I want a wee Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2016, 09:47 AM
Moyra, I am thinking the same as you, its since Zen stopped and didn't go to a new mummy and daddy. The same happened with Keshi as well, it all falls into place eventually, but there are Rules set in stone, and until Zen falls into line she will continue being chucked out. If it was warm nights I wouldn't worry about it, at the moment because it is so wet and now cold I try to make sure she's warm and dry. I hope you were OK this morning without the thermals on.
Griff, where are they off to this weekend Wonder they don't keep those cases permanently packed ready for the next outing
Lynn, didn't Eileen used to swear by Berocca, maybe have a bulk delivery they will have a wonderful time, especially as there isn't a monsoon forecast. So many things they can do.
Mandy, did they hypnotise you or something, working all day on a Saturday. You'll spend Sunday in bed recovering
Cold here this morning, no frost, so it warmed up a little overnight. Will get a decent walk I hope. Dreading next week and half term. Am going to go back to taking Mabs, Kesh and Zen out together as they are pretty easy going, and they'll need to be!!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2016, 09:48 AM
Hello all.
It is bitterly cold here today because once again we have a stiff breeze.
Stay warm Moyra.
Look after yourself Lynn and get what rest you can.
Mandy don't work too hard
griff, Hope you have had your wee Poor Kota, you can't keep anything quiet from these dogs can you!
Hi TW you crept in didn't you
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2016, 09:48 AM
Hi Nippy, how are you feeling this morning. We've no breeze here, everythings quite still, but cold.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »