Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 11:18 AM
oooh dunno sounds a bit compliacated!
Re the New housemates I'm hoping Bex calms down a bit as she was getting a bit explosive maybe Belinda,Belinda,Belinda, will keep her in check?? do you get the feeling with the Belinda,Belinda,Belinda thing she's trying to remember her own name?
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 12:02 PM
Bex is starting to act like a spoilt brat now, and the thing with her and luke is getting boring. As for Belinda, Belinda, Belinda I haven't made up my mind yet, I think she will perhaps liven the house up a bit, I also think Lisa is going to get her nose pushed out by her. Mario and Lisa will soon be running her down to luke, knowing that he will spread it around.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by hayleybella View Post
Re the New housemates I'm hoping Bex calms down a bit as she was getting a bit explosive maybe
When she was squealing hysterically as the new housemates came in I'd have paid good money for a giant comedy boxing glove to have come into the house and floored her!
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
When she was squealing hysterically as the new housemates came in I'd have paid good money for a giant comedy boxing glove to have come into the house and floored her!
if only we produced BB eh! I won't tell you what My OH would like to do to the housemates
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by hayleybella View Post
if only we produced BB eh! I won't tell you what My OH would like to do to the housemates
I can tell you what my OH wants to do to the housemates..............turn them off Lucky we live in a democracy, me and Beau love it
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post

HA HA HA HA HA

I'm so with you with that Bec! She's doing myhead in!

Even though Luke is naughty talking to everyone about everyone else, he's stil my fave!

I also LOVE the Angelina lookalike! xxxx
Azz
Administrator
Male 

07-07-2008, 03:11 PM
Ok here's my updated list

In order of who I like most:

Darnelle - has shown he has good morals, knows right from wrong, and isn't an attention seeking twit like most of the others!

Kat - same as Darnelle, I would much rather her as a friend than any of the other backstabbers in the house!

Racheal - same again as the above two, not the sort to slag people off (unless really pushed), and happy to discuss things with people face to face.

Lisa - seems nice enough, but also too much under Marios thumb, she needs to find herself and make her own decisions a bit more.

Luke - the little poo stirrer he's entertaining but a devious little gossip lol

Stuart - doesn't really say or do much, but sticking up for jen that time did him no favours, as she was so pathetic the way she carried on, you'd have thought someone had died

Mike - I feel sorry for the guy, don't think it was fair to put him in tbh.

Mario - seems ok at times, and others like a 'know it all' who's 'done it all'

Mo - as Darnelle said the other day, doesn't really do anything 'wrong' just isn't a cool person, although sometimes I can see why he would be irritating!

Rex - he seems like a loner who er, doesn't like his own company!

Dale - I think he's a fake esp when you look at the stuff he said before going into the house (the bit where he said we was gonna 'pull' the fittest 'chick' etc).

Bex - why is she even in there. She's the type of person I really don't like. Stupid. Loud. Ignornant. Self-centered. I could go on lol.

The newbies

Haven't really seen enough of them but they all seem ok so far.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Well I pretty much agree with you on all the above..... just shocked to see it was you who posted it! lol
I should've known when you said 'poo stirrer' instead of 'sh.... ush Becks, enough said'
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Ok guys does this add up to you??? Mario is supposed to be 42. He says he has been in the army for 7 years, last night he said he has worked for the post office in a top position (of course) for 22 years. He also said he retired early at 39. Oh and his profile says he was a former tag officer for the home office. Can you work it out.?????

It's interesting you saying about Mario, I don't know whether you saw it yesterday but it was either on BBLB or BBBM where they checked over Mario's CV and there was another chap adding up the years whilst the other one was going through it and guess what, it all added up correctly So it ends up it's all true.

That Dale seems to like the word "like" alot doesn't he.

The three new housemates were a godsend, it's made things so much better in there.

I wonder who will be up for eviction this week.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 06:30 PM
It's Bex and Mario up for eviction this week. I just hope it's Mario that goes.
Page 10 of 34 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 > Last »