Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 05:37 AM

Good morning all!

Morning all,

Have to run an errand for work this morning, which means I can have an extra half an hour on here – yippee!

Grey and miserable here but no rain as yet. Although rain was forecast yesterday, and it did threaten a couple of times, none actually fell. However, the wind was really gusty – Mya and Len were almost like kites. Roxy was too but hers was made of concrete – bless, I do love her!

My member of staff that was on holiday returned yesterday, so things are more or less back to normal. This means I can go out and do some site visits, and track my technicians to make sure they’re doing they’re job properly…. sneaky!

Basically, this also means I can drive my car the whole day – how fab! Think I’ll arrange this for tomorrow and Friday

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
Mrs. Jones goes to the doctor for a full medical.

After an hour or so, the doctor looks at Mrs. Jones and says the following: "Mrs. Jones, overall you are very healthy for a 45 year old. There is however, only one problem. You are 40 pounds overweight and bordering on obese. I would strongly suggest that you diet now to save any complications in later years."

She looks sternly at him and says, "I demand a second opinion".

"OK" he says, "you're pig ugly as well!"
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 05:41 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and bright here this morning but rain is forecast for later. Have a good day everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 05:47 AM
Morning Jackie
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 05:47 AM
morning all and vicki
grey here but hopefully i am going for a good walk this morning as blackie hasnt had one for days and i need some exercise. collected large bookcase last night and spent most of the evening moving furniture around but we gave away 2 bookcases to a friend.

have a good day all

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 05:49 AM
Morning Sue
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 06:16 AM
Morning All,
the rain is all here!!!!! it took me ten minutes to dry them off after a five minute wee wee session first thing!!! it's coming down in buckets!!!
on the up side i found a great new walk yesterday that's just two mins from the house. it's a fenced in track by the rail way line that leasds to four set aside fields. the girls and Digg loved it!!! lots of bouncing around in long grass!!!
have a good day
I'm in SAT's hell again!!!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 06:19 AM
Morning all!
No update from yesterday as yet, because I'm shattered!
Only time I sat down yesterday was for literally 2 mins whilst I ate my sandwich!

Phew! Today is my half day, but I've got a busy afternoon as Kev has a wrestling show tonight, so my Mum is going to the cash & carry for me this morning!

Will try and update as soon as I have some energy!
My legs/feet are aching!
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 06:23 AM
Morning all.
Sad day here (see "gone but not forgotten")
Burial at 12 noon.
Deccy is still dripping blood from his damaged ear, won't eat and is very subdued.
In the past few weeks I have lost my life savings to a rogue builder, lost my job for no reason and now lost Polo.
The only upside is that I spent a few hours at the publishers yesterday and all is going ahead with the book.
I wonder if I can add a few lines about Polo now.....

Oh, and I had a dream about snogging the lovely vet (not the one who did the deed for Polo) talk about inappropriate timing....
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 06:29 AM
Originally Posted by cocker mum View Post
Morning All,
the rain is all here!!!!! it took me ten minutes to dry them off after a five minute wee wee session first thing!!! it's coming down in buckets!!!
on the up side i found a great new walk yesterday that's just two mins from the house. it's a fenced in track by the rail way line that leasds to four set aside fields. the girls and Digg loved it!!! lots of bouncing around in long grass!!!
have a good day
I'm in SAT's hell again!!!
Morning Kitty - hope your day's not too bad

Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
Morning all!
No update from yesterday as yet, because I'm shattered!
Only time I sat down yesterday was for literally 2 mins whilst I ate my sandwich!

Phew! Today is my half day, but I've got a busy afternoon as Kev has a wrestling show tonight, so my Mum is going to the cash & carry for me this morning!

Will try and update as soon as I have some energy!
My legs/feet are aching!
Morning Hevvur - Mum's a Godsend, eh?

Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Morning all.
Sad day here (see "gone but not forgotten")
Burial at 12 noon.
Deccy is still dripping blood from his damaged ear, won't eat and is very subdued.
In the past few weeks I have lost my life savings to a rogue builder, lost my job for no reason and now lost Polo.
The only upside is that I spent a few hours at the publishers yesterday and all is going ahead with the book.
I wonder if I can add a few lines about Polo now.....

Oh, and I had a dream about snogging the lovely vet (not the one who did the deed for Polo) talk about inappropriate timing....
Morning Gill - hugs for you and Deccy. Thinking of you xox
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 06:30 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Was bright and sunny when I took the dogs out this morning, buts its now starting to cloud over and rain is forecast later, so I daresay on our 10.30 walk this morning we will be getting wet .
Have a good day all and enjoy your day out and about Vicki
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >