View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2007, 09:13 AM
what great ideas we are all having will have to see what we can do and have a word with AZZ maybe look into getting some small things done and see how the cost would go.
spot
Dogsey Veteran

06-03-2007, 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by sjpurt View Post
what great ideas we are all having will have to see what we can do and have a word with AZZ maybe look into getting some small things done and see how the cost would go.
Can we assume you will be sort of running this, ie buying in the stuff, holding the stock, shipping it etc, doing the accounts etc. As a member of another forum which does do this sort of thing (has charity status as well) its a lot of hard work.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2007, 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by spot View Post
its a lot of hard work.
Most worthwhile things are.........
I think it's a brilliant idea, so let's look at the positive instead of the negative. It's more likely to get off the ground that way.
I for one would be quite happy offering "admin-type" services for free
spot
Dogsey Veteran

06-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
let's look at the positive instead of the negative. It's more likely to get off the ground that way.
I for one would be quite happy offering "admin-type" services for free
Sorry was just trying to be realistic, if you can do accounts and tax stuff thats great, and good on you for offerring, it might bring more people in with specific skills to get it off the ground.
Jules110
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-03-2007, 12:14 PM
Dog tags are a good idea, I go through loads as they keep getting lost. Also the fleece is a goody too!
AliceandDogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-03-2007, 09:45 PM
I'd definately by a towel, stop me getting shouted at for using my mum's good ones! And a car sticker would be nice.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2007, 08:57 AM
hi spot

it is just idae that we are playing with at the mo but if enough of us could get together and get it up and running the so be it, it is for a good think. I would be happy to try and sort some things out as i am home most of the day and look into what we need to get started. But i would not do any of this with thgo ahead of AZZ and MODs as this is there site we are the family but i would do what i coould to help.

thanks viki for the offer you on the list ...lol for help then.

sam
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3