Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2009, 05:39 AM

Good morning everyone!

Morning all,

Monday is here again and I am at the start of three weeks of hell at work. I think these three weeks will redefine busy……. I reckon I’ll be gibbering in the corner by Wednesday

Never mind – holiday in 7 weeks

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
Time is a great healer, but a terrible beautician.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2009, 05:47 AM
Morning Vicki

Up early this morning to wave my daughter off on her trip to the USA. 12 days seems such a long time for a thirteen year old to be away. I will miss her so much but she will have the time of her life!

I have just booked to see Harry Potter on wednesday with my son.I am goinbg to keep myself busy....

Hope work is better than you expect.

Rx
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2009, 05:58 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Morning Mom, Sis, SweetiePie

If you're going to be gibbering in the corner by Weds Vicki, whatever you do, don't take any bananas for lunch - or you'll end up with a nickname
Seriously, hope you get through the busy period ok and in good shape for your own holiday *hugs*

Gorgeous day here, Missy will enjoy her walks in this. She was on and off trembling yesterday as thunder kept threatening.

have a great day everyone x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2009, 05:59 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. I have a works experience starting today that I knew nothing about til last week Apparently she's terrified of everything, not a good start for working on a helpdesk...should be interesting
Hope you get through these next 3 weeks ok Vicki. Have a good Monday everyone.
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2009, 06:03 AM
morning vicki morning all, its a lovely mornin here and i'm going back to work for a rest!!! but still managed to get this lot done yesterday, and its all for a good cause

22 of them all ready to go north for |Funweekend, and got some more course done, on the last leg now before i finish on wednesday for a week and half.

Stay safe everybody and have a great day
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2009, 06:08 AM
Hope the three weeks fly by Vicki....and your 12 days Rach xxx Blimey lizzy 23!!!

I have an award assembly thing this afternoon at my son's school. Tango is at the vets to get her stitches out this morning...thankfully. Honestly she is driving me to distraction...she is currently chasing Cosmo round and biting his legs til he falls over and she can leap on top of him...he of course is more than happy to oblige. Will they listen when I shout 'she's got STITCHES' no...of course they don't. It will be such a relief when they are out.

Sadly, whilst at the vets we are picking up Biff's ashes.
Weird day really.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2009, 06:16 AM
Morning all, morning Sis,

All well in the mad new puppy house here,
Off to work for a few hours in a bit. Charlie is still asleep, so do I crate Eddie or let him stay with the others? Will play on the safe side today me thinks. Mind you he is currently sprawled out on the carpet in the best ray of sunshine.... just like Tonto.
Have a good one everyone

xxxx
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

13-07-2009, 06:24 AM
Morning Vicki x x x x x x

Morning H, Steph, Lynn, Jenny, Jackie, Sweetie Pie Pat,Shona,Boobah and Tracey x x x x x x

Morning All x x x x x

I am very annoyed with myself . . . . !!!!! . . Last weekend we went to 'Hundred Acre Wood' near Wickham and had a lovely walk with the family and Sasha, this Saturday I noticed a lot of blood on the kitchen floor and after checking Sasha over I found 5 ticks under one of her front pits and 1 under the other . . . . !!!!! . . these must have really irritated her causing her to scratch at them . . . . !!!!! . . . . I usually check her vigilantly for these little b'stards but this time I didn't . . . . !!!! She seems to be all right in herself (thank goodness) now that I have removed them and cleaned the wounds,she is a little down but I feel soooooo guilty for not checking her and putting her through this . . . . !!!!

If there is a GOD out there . . . !!!! . . Why the hell did he create Ticks . . . . ????? Gggrrrrrrrrrr . . . . . !!!!!!!

Anyway rant over, back to beating myself with the thorn bush . . . lol !!!!

Have a good day all and be careful out there.

x x x x x x x x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2009, 06:30 AM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Morning Vicki

Up early this morning to wave my daughter off on her trip to the USA. 12 days seems such a long time for a thirteen year old to be away. I will miss her so much but she will have the time of her life!

I have just booked to see Harry Potter on wednesday with my son.I am goinbg to keep myself busy....

Hope work is better than you expect.

Rx
Morning Rachel - thanks hon x

Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all
Morning Mom, Sis, SweetiePie

If you're going to be gibbering in the corner by Weds Vicki, whatever you do, don't take any bananas for lunch - or you'll end up with a nickname
Seriously, hope you get through the busy period ok and in good shape for your own holiday *hugs*

Gorgeous day here, Missy will enjoy her walks in this. She was on and off trembling yesterday as thunder kept threatening.

have a great day everyone x
Morning Pat x

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. I have a works experience starting today that I knew nothing about til last week Apparently she's terrified of everything, not a good start for working on a helpdesk...should be interesting
Hope you get through these next 3 weeks ok Vicki. Have a good Monday everyone.
Morning J - it'll be fine, I hope x

Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
morning vicki morning all, its a lovely mornin here and i'm going back to work for a rest!!! but still managed to get this lot done yesterday, and its all for a good cause

22 of them all ready to go north for |Funweekend, and got some more course done, on the last leg now before i finish on wednesday for a week and half.

Stay safe everybody and have a great day
Morning Liz - good grief woman! That's just incredible! Very well done hon x0x

Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Hope the three weeks fly by Vicki....and your 12 days Rach xxx Blimey lizzy 23!!!

I have an award assembly thing this afternoon at my son's school. Tango is at the vets to get her stitches out this morning...thankfully. Honestly she is driving me to distraction...she is currently chasing Cosmo round and biting his legs til he falls over and she can leap on top of him...he of course is more than happy to oblige. Will they listen when I shout 'she's got STITCHES' no...of course they don't. It will be such a relief when they are out.

Sadly, whilst at the vets we are picking up Biff's ashes.
Weird day really.
Morning Ailsa - hugs hon x

Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Morning all, morning Sis,

All well in the mad new puppy house here,
Off to work for a few hours in a bit. Charlie is still asleep, so do I crate Eddie or let him stay with the others? Will play on the safe side today me thinks. Mind you he is currently sprawled out on the carpet in the best ray of sunshine.... just like Tonto.
Have a good one everyone

xxxx
Morning Becky - you must be so tempted to leave Eddie where he is...... x

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Morning Vicki x x x x x x

Morning H, Steph, Lynn, Jenny, Jackie, Sweetie Pie Pat,Shona,Boobah and Tracey x x x x x x

Morning All x x x x x

I am very annoyed with myself . . . . !!!!! . . Last weekend we went to 'Hundred Acre Wood' near Wickham and had a lovely walk with the family and Sasha, this Saturday I noticed a lot of blood on the kitchen floor and after checking Sasha over I found 5 ticks under one of her front pits and 1 under the other . . . . !!!!! . . these must have really irritated her causing her to scratch at them . . . . !!!!! . . . . I usually check her vigilantly for these little b'stards but this time I didn't . . . . !!!! She seems to be all right in herself (thank goodness) now that I have removed them and cleaned the wounds,she is a little down but I feel soooooo guilty for not checking her and putting her through this . . . . !!!!

If there is a GOD out there . . . !!!! . . Why the hell did he create Ticks . . . . ????? Gggrrrrrrrrrr . . . . . !!!!!!!

Anyway rant over, back to beating myself with the thorn bush . . . lol !!!!

Have a good day all and be careful out there.

x x x x x x x x
Morning Shane - I have some nice rose branches for you hon - nice and thorny! Seriously though, don't beat yourself up - I'm sure Sasha has already forgiven you x0x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-07-2009, 06:41 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Weather a bit undecided here at the moment. I did none of the things I was thinking of doing yesterday I went and got my hair cut instead.

Hoping everything goes well Vicki what a nightmare for you.
Jackie this work experience will either be the making of this person you have starting or she will be off in the first hour.

(((Hugs))) Ailsa and Rachel. Well done Lizzy thats amazing. Shane I am sorry to hear about Sasha's ticks these things happen I am sure she is feeling better now and still loves you.

Have a good day all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >