Unbelievable VV.

Glad it's over now x
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Glad that is is all over with VV

Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
No, it's you who wanted to turn it into an argument, you just don't like it when someone comes back at you.

Your comment was snide, whether you like to admit it or not.

VV has confirmed basically what I was saying about SWs - lots of brains and no common sense

Like I said to Ramble, let's see if you are so understanding if ever a fool neighbour makes such a ridiculous accusation about your family (a child playing with poo - please ). You might then not be so happy about SWs and the role they play

I cannot pretend to understand the stress that VV and her family have gone through...BUT....I would rather 10 people be checked out on false claims than 1 not on a true one.
Daysleeper40
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-07-2009, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
No, it's you who wanted to turn it into an argument, you just don't like it when someone comes back at you.

Your comment was snide, whether you like to admit it or not.

VV has confirmed basically what I was saying about SWs - lots of brains and no common sense

Like I said to Ramble, let's see if you are so understanding if ever a fool neighbour makes such a ridiculous accusation about your family (a child playing with poo - please ). You might then not be so happy about SWs and the role they play
CC you are the one who seems incapable of having a discussion without throwing personal insults around i.e. that I am snide. Read into my comment what you will - it was meant as I stated in my last reply to you.

For the very last time - no I wouldn't be happy if i was investigated in this way but I would be angry with the idiot who made the complaint in the first place - not the SW's who are doing their jobs and following procedure.

One last thing - are you aware that there are members of Dogsey who work as SW's? Do you think it is ok for you to state that they are all terrible at what they do when you have no actual knowledge of the job or procedures they have to follow?

Originally Posted by Meganrose View Post
Glad it's over VV and sorry you've had to go through all of it. One day maybe common sense will prevail and allow some SW's to use their's instead of having to follow very rigid criteria for investigations, however inept it may be.
Good post - I agree.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Glad it's all over for you Jules. I know how difficult it must have been. xx
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Glad to hear it went well Jules.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2009, 03:37 PM
Pleased all is well, Jules.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2009, 03:39 PM
Gald to hear it has all been sorted out. Do you get a copy of the report? maybe you could ask for one to keep for future reference? i know you are entitled to receive copies of any medical letters sent about you. I do this so I know exactly what has been said.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Gald to hear it has all been sorted out. Do you get a copy of the report? maybe you could ask for one to keep for future reference? i know you are entitled to receive copies of any medical letters sent about you. I do this so I know exactly what has been said.
Yes, he said he would send me a copy of his report and i shall be checking it too!
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Glad its all over try and relax now x
wendyann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-07-2009, 04:47 PM
I too, am so glad its over for you, was thinking about you all of yesterday. Poor Mia too, heres hoping, who ever started this pack of lies gets into big trouble. Have a good weekend and enjoy your beautiful daughter and dogs! xx
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >