View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Thirded on the Airkong balls. Woody has one (of a pack of three) that hasn't left his side since.

He likes to drop it in our laps and wit for us to throw it up so he can catch it (gently of course!!)

Your day sounds awesome Ailsa I'm very jealous! Would love to have gone and was supposed to be on the Blue Cross stand myself yesterday but had to skip it for my Dad's 60th party!

Next year, oh and Discover Dogs ;o)
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Awwww wish I'd known you were there yesterday, would of been nice to have met up!!!! I went yesterday for the 1st time ever. and what a great day I had!

I saw loads of English, Gorden and Irish Setters ! I have to say my best part was watching the Guide Dog Demo - it was amazing Had a great day, but god did my feet suffer lol!

Took just over 2 hours to get there, but got lost coming home an extra 1 half hours longer

Oh but what a day - I really enjoyed it!!!!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Oh no...it would have been lovely to meet up!!!!! Next year
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Oh no...it would have been lovely to meet up!!!!! Next year
Yep - would of been nice! When I was walking round, I was looking at the Gordon Setters, thinking I wonder if Rachaelsetters is here Then the English Setters, Is Scorpio here .

I thought of you when I was watching the guide dogs doing their demonstration - I was in awe!!!!!

I loved walking round Discover Dogs and fell in love with the Large Musterlander! along with several others - have always had a thing for Yellow Retrievers, but actually loved the Flatcoats!

Wow What a Fab Day!!!!!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 06:35 PM
I saw lots of Munsterlanders...they are beautiful aren't they? Also got lots of Spinone tickles.

Fav tickle (apart from all the Flat Coat ones of course) was with EJ.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3