View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 06:12 PM
Im glad we will be in earlier than that, im competing in the Obedience world Cup on the sunday, & if they spoil my day, that ive been training flynn for since october im going to throw them in the FFFing lake, see how much they like animals when they are covered in Duck sh*t
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 06:48 PM
I have been thinking about this, Now in my mind the Nec owns all the land and car parks round about it?

If so you may find the protesters can only get as far as the access roads?

Not right up to the doors?

It could be worth someone emailing the NEC and asking what they plan, they must know protests are being arranged, they may be more than willing to put peoples mind at ease x
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
It could be worth someone emailing the NEC and asking what they plan, they must know protests are being arranged, they may be more than willing to put peoples mind at ease x
Hey Shona, get yourself down to the NEC, there might be some 'door guarding' contracts on offer and you could put some of the Rotties in the show (Those that are not tearing chunks out of protesters arses )and pick up a few rossettes. Kinda like 'kill two birds with one stone' if you get my drift
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 07:53 PM
Kizzy maybe you should do your research before taking your 1 sided biased arguement on the back of the media.

Dr R Mugford 25/1/09
Thankfully, pedigree dogs are not ‘crippled mutants’ (statement of RSPCA vet Mark Evans) and the great majority present superb behavioural characteristics making the contemporary dog better suited to the important role of family pet than in previous times. Without behavioural selection at dog shows, Dr Mugford predicts that there will be a deterioration in the overall temperament of our dogs.

Are you also going to campaign against Canine Partners? PAT Dogs? BSVA? University of Glasgow? University of Liverpool Small Animal Teaching Hospital? Animal Health Trust ? are any of the other well known and respected organisations that support the KC
If you had any brains at all you would research yourself instead of listening to media hype and jumping on the bandwaggon!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Hey Shona, get yourself down to the NEC, there might be some 'door guarding' contracts on offer and you could put some of the Rotties in the show (Those that are not tearing chunks out of protesters arses )and pick up a few rossettes. Kinda like 'kill two birds with one stone' if you get my drift
lol, I dont think I could be impartial enough... I only did two shows last year so dont have any doglets qualified for crufts this year ,,,,,,,,,,,,must make more of an effort this year, that said, even when I do qualify, I rarely go.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 08:00 PM
I have been thinking about this, Now in my mind the Nec owns all the land and car parks round about it?

If so you may find the protesters can only get as far as the access roads?

Not right up to the doors?

email for the nec........go on someone email and ask em

info@necgroup.co.uk
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-03-2009, 08:19 PM
email for the nec........go on someone email and ask em

info@necgroup.co.uk
Done.... this is what I sent will let you know the response.

As a visitor who is planning to be at the NEC for 3 of the 4 days of Crufts.... I have some worries over the situation concerning the intended protests planned by PETA....

Can you please put my and others mind at rest as to the security surrounding the entrance for all the peaceful visitors/exhibitors, and dogs , who will be going into the venue.

We are hearing some nasty frightening stories concerning the extent of the protest.. and it will be extremely helpful to know that there will be enough security to deal with any violent outbursts by these protesters.

It is such a shame such a wonderful show and venue is going to be tarred with such unrest.

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge my worry, I will be grateful to hear you have the proceedings in hand.
rottiedad
Dogsey Junior
Male 

03-03-2009, 08:19 PM
lol weve been going to show for last years and done none just no time ours just happy enough doing some cattle hearding or should say chasing lol dont worry have cattle prod keep my oh in line lol
Schip
New Member!
Female 

03-03-2009, 08:29 PM
http://www.[a social network].com/event.php?eid=122709575601

according to them on [a social network] the demonstration is organised WITH west mercia police, that I can check tomorrow as one of my friends is a PA for top brass West Mercia and due to assist at Discover Dogs.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Done.... this is what I sent will let you know the response.

As a visitor who is planning to be at the NEC for 3 of the 4 days of Crufts.... I have some worries over the situation concerning the intended protests planned by PETA....

Can you please put my and others mind at rest as to the security surrounding the entrance for all the peaceful visitors/exhibitors, and dogs , who will be going into the venue.

We are hearing some nasty frightening stories concerning the extent of the protest.. and it will be extremely helpful to know that there will be enough security to deal with any violent outbursts by these protesters.

It is such a shame such a wonderful show and venue is going to be tarred with such unrest.

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge my worry, I will be grateful to hear you have the proceedings in hand.

ah well done hun, look forward to hearing there views,

when it comes right down to it, its best to hear if from the horses mouth x
Page 4 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »