Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kizzy97
New Member!
Female 

03-03-2009, 10:56 AM

Join The Crufts Protests

To all right minded dog owners who really care about dogs. Please join in the Crufts protests, these cruel breeders must be exterminated, their motherearth, money making, puppy farm manager kennel club is in it’s final death throws. Help the protest groups by showing your outrage at these mutant breeders and show them the public outrage at their deliberate, deformed & sick breeding practices.

Link removed
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 11:06 AM
Hahahahaaa

Soup again, so soon?
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by Kizzy97 View Post
To all right minded dog owners who really care about dogs. Please join in the Crufts protests, these cruel breeders must be exterminated, their motherearth, money making, puppy farm manager kennel club is in it’s final death throws. Help the protest groups by showing your outrage at these mutant breeders and show them the public outrage at their deliberate, deformed & sick breeding practices.

Link removed
Think your in the wrong place if you are expecting support!
MickB
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-03-2009, 11:13 AM
Sad really - so much genuine passion, so little actual understanding!

Mick
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 11:21 AM
errrrmmmmm NO thank you

just off to warm a crusty cob for my soup......
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 11:26 AM
Please join in the Crufts protests, these cruel breeders must be exterminated, their motherearth, money making, puppy farm manager kennel club is in it’s final death throws.
Right kill all the breeders of dogs, include those whose dogs have accidental"mutt"litters & then dogs will disappear from the earth !

Then you can set about farmers etc etc etc until the only animals are those that exist in the wild-all of which are perfectly healthy. Ah but you are vegetarians, so all the meat eaters will have to be killed as you wouldn't want any animal killing another would you, so Chimpanzees etc will also have to be killed-leaving just herbivores to exist.

Don't forget you will have to kill all the Raptors & all the meat eating birds & the sharks etc etc in the sea. Be a pretty boring world for you won't it !

I'm a vegan(& no I do not wear leather shoes etc),but that is my choice, I don't try to foist my ideas on other people or my pets
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

03-03-2009, 11:27 AM
mmmmmmmmmm no thanks. I'd rather protest over the potesters. If the O.P. genuinely cared about dogs she would not be taking part in this protest.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Hahahahaaa

Soup again, so soon?

hahahahahahaah im on a diet but sod it, make mine a huge bowl........
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 11:56 AM
I think the op is directing her anger at the wrong folks! How about stop puppy farming? How about stop people breeding pet dogs willy nilly?

Sorry but the only healthy dogs in our family came from KC reg breeders. The ones that didn't (Loki - Kidney disease and Lottie - Epilepsy) came from puppy farm / byb respectively. The breeder of my pup tested the parents for relevant conditions (hip dysplasia) and she has Estrelas that are 12 years old and fit as fiddles.
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Hi,

I received this e-mail this morning fom someone who KNOWS how I feel about dogs etc and is well aware that I wouldn't support any such protest.

"PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY TO ALL UK GROUPS AND CONTACTS
DEMO AT CRUFTS (UK)-PLEASE SEE BELOW- please bring campaign materials etc

PLEASE SUPPORT THIS IMPORTANT DEMO IN THE UK

----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 11:10 PM
Subject: Demo at CRUFTS

Next Sunday (8 March), 10AM -9PM there will be a demo held outside the entrance to CRUFTS at the National Exhibition Centre at Birmingham International.

The demo will be highlighting the problems involved in breeding dogs to unrealistic Kennel Club standards which endangers their lives, and the ethical issues surrounding buying newly bred puppies when so many dogs are available in rescue centres.

Contact David_best@hotmail.co.uk or 07951304652 for details of meet-ups and travel from Coventry/Leamington/Warwick and Kenilworth.

Join us at the Birmingham NEC to pass on two very important messages to the public.

1. Breeding unhealthy dog's for aesthetic purposes is morally wrong.
2. breeding dogs is pointless when there are existing dogs all over the world needing homes.

Bring campaign materials
suggested items are

*Dog costumes
*Cuddley dog toys
*Banners/Plackards with slogans such as:
- Rescue, dont breed
- Mutts can love too
- Stop breeding dogs to death
- Crufts: eugenics for dogs

BIG thanks!"

I think once one person starts supporting something like this it can snowball out of control very easily. It's shame peopel don't use a little more common sense. I'm lucky in that the rescue dogs I've had have been as healthy as dogs I've had from breeders. SO I think the principle behind the protest is a littel misguided to say the least. If they got their facts straight then maybe they could channel their energy into getting rid of puppy farmers etc and supporting responsible breeders properly.

Laura xx
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »