View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 02:28 PM
When my Dad was having Warfarin they let him come home and went to the doctors every morning, So fingers crossed for you! Dont they understand how important this is for you? Yea ask another doc, preferably a doc that likes dogs and or Crufts
Elaine x
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 09:22 PM
Thanks Elaine, that's how they've done it with me in the past but it's because I'll have only just gone back on it and I won't be able to get a blood test on Sunday. That's their problem.

I'm just hoping they'll let me go home on Clexane to begin with and then start warfarin when I can get blood tests.

Basically it's that or they start me on warfarin and I discharge myself which is far more dangerous than sending me home on Clexane!
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Awww lottie, sorry to hear things arn't going great, whats your count today? and how come its taking them so long to sort out your warfrin?.
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Your video is fab!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you that some sort of compromise can be reached for the weekend. I know Crufts is a big deal; but your health and well being comes first. xx
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2009, 10:38 AM
Keep your fingers crossed guys.... they're on about discharging me on Friday if all goes to plan!!!!

They're sending me home on clexane and going to do all the investigations as an outpatient so I can go. I have to wait til Friday because they have to get all the teams together and tie up loose ends.
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2009, 10:45 AM
Fingers firmly crossed here!!!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Thanks Evie!!!
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-03-2009, 01:20 PM
Don't forget to keep on at them about getting things sorted
lottie you know what thier like sometimes, i'm sure they don't think we have lives. its great that your going to be out in time hun. i'm not going to say MIGHT because i know you will be. you never did tell me what a dongle is?
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Oh sorry! A dongle is a USB attachment that has a sim card and connects me to the interweb!

But it has a download limit so I have to be careful how much I use it (which I haven't been doing, whilst in here because it's SOOOOO boring!)

If anyone hasn't yet, could you please pass us onto family and friends etc. and give them the voting numbers (09010 100614 or text TAKARA to 83088 ) because we have some stiff competition and Brock's very popular! I'm quite happy with how far we've gotten but it would be undeniably fantastic to win
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Saw you on the big screen in the arena yesterday and voted another 2 times
Page 6 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »