Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2006, 07:23 AM

Apologies...Tinternet sporadic

Hi all,

Just a quick apology, haven't been around a lot in the last couple of days. Have a line fault with BT broadband that's throwing a bit of a wobbly. Currently monitoring our line so if I disappear every now and again, you know why
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2006, 10:16 AM
I had the same problem a few weeks ago with B.T

I hope they get it sorted soon, for you x
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2006, 10:20 AM
I've just had the same problem this morning - I couldn't get on the internet for anything I tried all different websites and it kept saying that there was a problem - I went into the router address and my router said no connection - so I don't know if that means it is my routers fault or Wanadoos fault. Anyway I rebooted the router and about 5 mins after it came on again thank goodness
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2006, 09:24 PM
Glad to know it's not just us! As you can see, all ok at the moment but OH was onto the Indian Call Centre for over 2 hours today and we still had to reset the router! Good job I work in I.T. and can pick the lads brains at work...It's amazing what help they'll give you if you offer to feed them as payment (the lads from work that is, not the Indian Call Centre LOL)