Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2008, 12:04 AM

Feeling Down...

Im feeling so crap right now, thought i'd have a vent, see if it helps, im probably just hormonal or something though

Anyway, the crappness started a few weeks ago. My BF left to go to Canada (where he's from) for a few weeks to see his family and stuff. So im all on my own. Then my grandad, who'd been really ill for several months took a turn for the worse last week. They told us he was dying. It was awful, to see someone in so much pain, i cant even explain it We lost him last week. His funeral was thursday and it was awful

Anyway, im already kinda fragile about that, and to make matters worse my BF phones me to tell me that he wont be coming back, he's staying in Canada. i know he was very homesick, and we've only been together a short time, but i really coulda done with some support, its come at a really bad time He said he's just gotta come back to pick up his stuff from his flat and wanted to meet up, i've said no. Thats the last thing i need!

Oh, and to make things even worse, my ex who i was besotted with contacted me out of the blue... and told me (very excitedly - ou know how u do when you're trying to dig the knife in?) that he's getting engaged, and shes "filthy rich", has all sorts of horses ("you know, like you always said u wanted??")..... Not nice

God im being so moany.. please tell me to shut up But i think i might take up drinking. Lots!!
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Hi hun come over to ward 5 we have shed loads of alcohol and I guarantee you'll feel better
seriouosll your ex sound a proper @sshole to me. You should have said so if your happy why did you think to ring me. he must have had you on is mind
Welshie Hugs hun xxxx
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2008, 12:11 AM
Well, now he's on msn talking about having cold feet and how she's buying him! My poor brain cant handle all of this
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2008, 12:15 AM
Suspect he's fibbing a bit. Never met a man yet worth parting with cash for.
Ask if she's paying with her pension.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2008, 12:16 AM
He's gone offline, leaving me with more information than i really need, and very depressed
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2008, 12:18 AM
Awe hun if your fella was here you probably wouldnt have bothered, you must be feeling all alone at the moment. Were all here for you xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2008, 06:35 AM
Oh Jessica, honey, I really feel for you.

It's no good me telling you NOT to go on line and read what your ex says - I know it's irrestible - but I really wish you could. He sounds like he's relishing the pain he's inflicting, and, sadly, you're letting him do it to you.

You need to try and be tough with people like this - don't "feed" him and he'll go hungry and b*gger off!

As for the current b/f - bit of a rat to tell you over the phone, IMO.

Put both of these relationships behind you and try to move on. It won't be easy, because you're hurting so at the moment, but you must gather your strength and show them both how tough you can be.

Hug your labs/pugs for comfort - that will help, and remember, we are always here for you.

x0x0x0x0x
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2008, 08:11 AM
SEnding some hugs and at that rate you asre entitled to feeling down. I agree with the others. Ignore your ex, he sounds mixed up and if your BF was here you would not even bother with it.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2008, 08:25 AM
So sorry for your loss, I didn't know about your Grandad hun. You sound overwhelmed with everything just now.

I totally agree everyone, your ex sounds like a tool and you should be glad you have had such a lucky escape. Congratulate him for finding someone with more money than sense!
Your BF sounds a bit tactless and maybe wasn't the person you thought he was. You have had a hard enough week without him adding to it.

Take care of yourself and will be thinking of you on Thursday. xxx
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2008, 08:29 AM
Thanks l, much appreciated

Lack of sleep isn't heing either i think, we have a litter due this weekend and she's keeping us waiting so we're taking shifts sitting up with her. It makes me more prone to being all over-sensitive if im tired

I dont mind the ex telling me, if i was getting married and excited i'd want to tell, but he was saying it as a bit of a dig almost! But then last night he was going on about how he feels like its a bad idea And men say we're indecisive!!

I just hate how all these things come at once, especially as im buying a house at the moment so not only is that stressful, but im also have major money issues as im not spending anything i absolutely dont have to, and that always makes a girl depressed

But thanks for the replies, they cheered me up anyway. Especially about the ex, i thought i was being selfish and unreasonable (cos he's MINE!!lol) but maybe not... I'll try to avoid him..
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >